- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Janhvi Kapoor looked fabulous and went for a dramatic colour for the grand wedding of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She looked gorgeous in her Manish Malhotra lehenga and definitely stole the limelight. With this ensemble, the actress stepped up her traditional fashion quotient and gave us a wedding outfit goal for the upcoming wedding season.
The 'Dhadak' actress wore a rose pink lehenga for the grand occasion, which consisted of a half-sleeved cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. It was a chikankari outfit, which was meticulously detailed with embellished motifs. The lehenga was also accentuated by intricate mirror work and she also draped a matching pink dupatta, which was adorned with beautiful floral work on the border.
The actress carried a pink potli bag with her and accessorised her look with a chic ring. Janhvi also spruced up her look with delicate earrings from Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was highlighted by dewy cheekbones and a soft pink lip shade. The eye makeup was light but accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Janhvi Kapoor's lehenga and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.