TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Janhvi Kapoor stepped out in style for the Umang Police Show. The 'Dhadak' actress made a strong case for ivory and gold, which we believe is the ruling trend in the wedding-wear market. It was a dazzling outfit, which Janhvi pulled off with a lot of grace. However, she left us a bit disappointed too. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Janhvi wore an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla anarkali, which was half-sleeved and elaborated by intricate embellishments. Her ensemble was towards the structured and glamorous side. The sharp pleats and other nuanced details added to her outfit. Janhvi teamed her anarkali with a net dupatta that was beautifully bordered. Janhvi accessorised her look with complementing ethnic earrings, which totally went well with her outfit.
Her makeup was dewy-toned and marked by a glossy pink lip shade. The cheekbones were accentuated by pink highlighter and well-defined kohl. Now, her makeup was something that we didn't like. We wished her makeup was nude-toned, instead. The wavy side-swept tresses rounded out her look. So, how did you find Janhvi Kapoor's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.