- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 5 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 6 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 7 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News Vaccine 1st puts spotlight on German pharma company BioNTech
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan's COP Film: The Location Hunt Is Progressing!
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
It's been almost a month since we are isolated in our own house due to state-imposed lockdown as a result of of coronavirus pandemic. During these quarantine days, we have been craving for our favourite food from our favourite restaurant and also missing the chance to dress up in our party outfits. Not just us, but our celebrities too, who have not opened their fashion wardrobe and flaunt their stunning dresses for a long time have been wanting to dress up also. Talking about the same, recently, the Jamai Raja actress Nia Sharma took to her Instagram feed to quote what the clothes in her wardrobe must be wondering. She shared a throwback picture where she is seen sporting a gorgeous purple dress. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and find what her fashion wardrobe has to say.
So, Nia Sharma was decked up in a half-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline purple dress. Her dress was accentuated by embellished striped patterns in the same hue and ruffled layers. On the jewellery front, the Naagin actress accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned studs, pendant neckpiece, rings, and pink nail paint.
Coming to the makeup, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nia sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, heavy mascara, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her side-parted long curly tresses.
The Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai actress captioned her post as, 'The clothes in my wardrobe must be wondering if i'm even alive'. Well, that's hilarious but a true fact especially for all the ladies.
So, what do you think about this purple dress of Nia Sharma? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nia Sharma