- 12 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 18 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 19 hrs ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 1 day ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Technology Week 25, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, realme GT 5G, OnePlus Nord N200 5G, And More
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Would have been great if we had a go at Taylor this evening: Gill
- Movies Rajinikanth Flies To The US For Medical Check Up; Pictures Go Viral
- News Free vaccines for all 18+ from Monday: All you need to know
- Finance Bitcoin And Other Altcoins Tumble Again Over Weekend: Here's The Reason
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Education International Yoga Day 2021: Try These 5 Yoga Exercises To Improve Posture While Working From Home
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Daisy Shah slayed it in style recently and gave us a fresh boss lady look with her tailored suit look, which she wore for an event in Dubai. Styled by Trisha Jani, the actress looked amazing in her outfit and her styling was also done meticulously. While most of us have been working at home ever since the pandemic, Daisy Shah actually wanted us to return to our office desks with her outfit or attend formal events. So, let's take a look at her attire and look.
So, the Jai Ho actress wore a lavender suit, which was designed by Ohaila Khan. Her ensemble was crisp and was a bold twist to the suit. Daisy Shah wore a structured full-sleeved blazer that was collared and buttoned. She teamed her jacket with a white top and flared matching bottoms. The bottoms of her outfit also featured a thigh-high slit, which added to the bold quotient. It was a smart outfit but not quite everybody's cup of tea. Daisy nailed the professional look and teamed her ensemble with beige-hued sandals from ALDO.
She upped her look with chic danglers from Bling On By Neeti, which went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and purple eye shadow. The sleek and long side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Daisy Shah's attire and look? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Trisha Jani's Instagram