- 13 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 19 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Hina Khan, who keeps us regularly updated with her fashionable looks on Instagram, gave us an ultimate fashion goal. The actress posed as a bride for the latest photoshoot and captioned the picture as, 'SUUUUUWAG 😎'. She looked resplendent as a bride and very cool too. The accessories were on point and we have decoded her look for you.
So, the Hacked actress wore a red bridal lehenga that featured a blouse and voluminous skirt. It was a classic bridal wear number and consisted of a blouse with golden-toned floral accents on the sleeves and a skirt with complementing motifs. Her skirt was flared and enhanced by circular golden motifs and gold-toned piping. The leaf and floral patterns accentuated her skirt and gave it an elaborate effect. Hina Khan draped a red dupatta with golden border to complete her bridal look.
As for the jewellery too, she kept it traditional with red bangles and golden kaleeras. The dazzling neckpiece upped her look and the maangtikka was spot-on but the most major accessory was her black-hued sunglasses. The makeup was highlighted by muted pink lip shade and a bindi. She would have probably made a bun. Hina Khan looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share your views on her look.
Courtesy: Hina Khan's Instagram