- 2 hrs ago Disha Patani’s Dreamy Colour Pop Pastel Eyeshadow Is All You Need To Make Your Summer Look Interesting!
- 2 hrs ago Maharani Look: Huma Qureshi Goes De-Glam! Take A Look At Her New Avatar In Simple Sarees
- 2 hrs ago Prince Philip Passes Away At 99, Interesting Facts About The Duke Of Edinburgh
- 3 hrs ago Happy Foods: A Complete Guide To Foods That Can Boost Your Mood
- News Cooch Behar killings: Mamata Banerjee seeks Amit Shah's resignation; TMC to hold protest rallies across Bengal
- Technology Honor X20 Reportedly In Works; MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC Expected
- Movies Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 7 & Top Gun 2 Delayed Once Again
- Finance Top 10 Public Sector Banks That Offer Good Returns On Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles TVS’ Scooters Price Increase: Prices Of TVS Scooty, Jupiter and NTorq 125 Hiked
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Brandon Fernandes to stay with FC Goa for three more years
- Education Duke of Edinburgh: Lesser Known Facts And Distinguished Military Career of Prince Philip
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
If there is any actress in the Indian Television industry who always has a fashion goal for us, it's Hina Khan. Whether you are going for a weekend party or looking for a wedding perfect number, just scroll through her Instagram feed and you'll definitely get the best fashion inspiration from there. Recently, the Hacked actress shared a set of pictures from her latest photoshoot and gave outfit idea for office parties. She was dressed to slay in a sophisticated and classy white dress. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Hina Khan was decked up in a full-sleeved notch-lapel plunging-neckline white dress, which came from the label Lavish Alice. Her plain body-hugging mini dress featured subtle striped accents on the waist. Styled by Sayali Vidya, the Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress teamed her classy dress with a pair of pointed blush-pink pumps from Augustha. She accessorised her look with silver-toned hoops and rings that came from Divinus Creations.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Hina sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle black kohl, glittering blue eyeshadow, red eyeshadow, mascara, soft blush, and nude-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress let loose her mid-parted sleek highlighted tresses and looked gorgeous as ever.
So, what do you think about this white dress of Hina Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan's Instagram