- 1 hr ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 3 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 4 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 5 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Automobiles Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Indian team to leave for UK on June 2, players will have families for company on marathon tour
- News MK Stalin seeks 500 MT oxygen allocation from Centre for Tamil Nadu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Retains 2nd Spot; Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Returns To Top 5
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Gauahar Khan was a vision to behold in her exquisite saree, which she wore for the mobile app launch event of The Park Holidays in New Delhi. Styled by Devki B, Gauahar's makeup and jewellery game accentuated her gorgeous traditional look. So, if you want to look a class apart at any event or wedding occasion, Gauahar Khan is the fashion inspiration you need.
So, the actress and model wore a saree that was by Prémya by Manishii and it was a chikankari number with intricate floral embroidery, particularly on the sheer palla of the saree and the border. Her saree was accentuated by thread-detailing at the hem and she teamed her saree with a matching sleeveless blouse. Gauahar looked amazing in her saree and she wore an elaborate choker set from Razwada Jewels, which upped her look. Her gold and diamond-studded choker was detailed with pink and green stones, and pearls. She also sported complemented jhumkis and ring to spruce up her style quotient.
The makeup was highlighted by matte red lip shade, pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The middle-parted bun hairdo completed her look. Gauahar Khan looked pretty and so, what do you think about her saree look? Let us know that.