- 2 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 3 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 6 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- 7 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Elegant In Her Blush-Pink Anarkali Set; Ideal For Festive Occasions
- Sports Sri Lanka vs India 3rd T20I: Shikhar Dhawan elects to bat, Sandeep Warrier makes international debut
- News Uttar Pradesh polls 2022: BJP to start outreach programme through 7 new Union ministers
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Recently, Gauahar Khan and Rakul Preet Singh flaunted chikankari kurta sets and had our attention. The two actresses inspired us with their traditional looks and made chikankari even more popular with their outfits. Both, Gauahar and Rakul Preet wore pastel shades and we have decoded their outfits and looks for you for some festive-wear inspiration.
Gauahar Khan's Blue Chikankari Kurta Set
Gauahar Khan looked gorgeous in her blue-hued chikankari kurta set that she wore recently for a dance practice. Her kurta set was splashed in darker shade of sky-blue and came from the label, Amaaya Lucknowi Chikan. Priced at Rs, 2,099, she wore a heavy chikankari premium modal sets. The kurta set consisting of a long full-sleeved kurti and palazzo pants, was accentuated by rose-adorned embroidered patterns in white tones. She accessorised her look with gold jewellery and as for her makeup, it was highlighted by vibrant pink lip shade and gulaab tint. The middle-parted bun completed her look.
Rakul Preet Singh's Pink Kurta Set
Rakul Preet Singh also looked stunning in her kurta set that was from label, Jiyani. She wore a dual threadwork pink kurta sets from the label. Her attire featured a long full-sleeved kurta that was splashed in white hue and adorned with embroidered accents in pink tones. She teamed her kurta with white-hued palazzo pants with intricately-done embroidery. The silver-hued flat sandals from Aprajita Toor went well with her look and she upped her style quotient with delicate drop earrings from Fabindia. As for makeup, she notched up her look with matte-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
So, whose kurta set did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.