- 19 min ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 28 min ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 50 min ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- 59 min ago 8 Body Parts Other Than Fingerprints That Make You Unique
- Sports Sri Lanka toughens sports betting rules to fight cricket graft, offenders could face up to 10 years in jail
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Are People Using Cheap Tactics To Defame Himanshi? Her Manager Issues Statement
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar Petrol Model Launching In 2020: Spy Pics, Details & Expected Price
- News After Maharashtra, Jharkhand NDA in turmoil
- Technology Sony Xperia 3 With Punch-Hole Display Leaked; Launch Expected In 2020
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
From Rockstar to Padmaavat, Aditi Rao Hydari has made a mark in the film industry. Born on 28 October 1986, Aditi Rao has not just wowed us with her acting prowess but also with her impressive fashion sense. Scrolling through her Instagram feed, we found that the actress has actively been involved in the photoshoots and her fashion sense is just impeccable. From western gowns to ethnic saris, Aditi Rao Hydari has been flaunting her outfits.
As the beautiful diva turns a year older today, let us take a close look at some of her recent and best outfits so far.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Nude And Black Gown
Aditi Rao Hydari mesmerised us with a strapless floor-length nude and black voluminous net gown by Reem Acra. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, her beautiful gown was accentuated by black & white embroidered florals at the bodice and the hem. The actress upped her look with dainty small black studs. She sharply contoured her jawline. Filled thick brows, light eye shadow, highlighted blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. Aditi Rao left her mid-parted tresses loose.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Pink-Hued Gharara Set
Aditi Rao Hydari gave festive goals in a pink-hued gharara set. Her ensemble consisted of a beautiful gharara, which was accentuated by intricate block prints and designs. She teamed it with a contrasting half-sleeved round-collar emerald green plain top and a cut-sleeved long matching shrug. The actress completed her look with ethnic silver juttis. Aditi ditched the neckpiece and instead accessorised her look with a pair of danglers and bangles. She left her mid-parted sleek tresses loose and elevated her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, and dark red lip shade.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Blue Floral Midi And Black Shrug
Aditi Rao was spotted in Paris in a navy blue strapless midi dress, which was enhanced by light shade blossom florals. She paired her midi with a knee-length black shrug and looked classy. Aditi completed her look with a pair of blue strappy heels. She left her mid-parted tresses loose and upped her look with filled brows, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A White Knotted Shirt And Printed Green Skirt
Aditi Rao Hydari sported a half-sleeved classic collar white knotted shirt. She paired it with a dark green knee-length skirt, which was highlighted by white patterns and a statement belt. The actress completed her look with tan brown ankle-length heel boots. She notched up her look with a pair of funky drop earrings, metallic statement necklace, and matching kadas. Aditi Rao left her mid-parted curly tresses loose. Soft contouring marked by filled brows, light eye shadow, and nude hued lip shade went well with her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Mustard Yellow Sari
Aditi Rao Hydari looked traditional in a mustard yellow plain sari, which was accentuated by broad silver border. She draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style. The actress teamed it with a cut-sleeved blue blouse. She accessorised her look with a pair of metallic ethnic jhumkis, choker neckpiece, and multi-hued bangles. Aditi Rao Hydari pulled back her sleek tresses into a neat bun, which upped her traditional look. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and dark lip shade rounded out her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari looked stunning in all the outfits and gave us major fashion goals.
What do you think about her outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.
Happy Birthday Aditi Rao Hydari!
Picture Credits: Aditi Rao Hydari