Kangana Ranaut's Rani Lakshmi Bai look has been released and we are more than excited. She was seen shooting for Manikarnika earlier today in Jaipur, and posed in the typical 'Jhansi Ki Rani' style, chucking out the feminine attire and donning the typical 'Raaj poshaak' which were certainly worn by monarchs.
In the style book, she wears a typical Indian king's attire, more precisly the royal uniform with traditional and royal jewellery and the basic armour.
From the pagri to the jutti, her entire style book is mesmerizing.
Designer Neeta Lulla has certainly created magic by recreating the 'Jhansi Ki Rani' avatar on Kangana. The actress too carried it pretty well like an ultimate swagger.
Stay tuned for upcoming looks of Kangana from the shooting spot of Manikarnika.
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Kangana Ranaut's Black-hued Airport Dress Is The Swankiest We Have Seen In The Past Few Weeks
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- Kangana Ranaut Wore The Pink Pantsuit Again And This Time For A Philanthropy Conference Event
- From Kangana Ranaut To Janhvi Kapoor: Whose Magazine Look Was The Most Inspiring?
- Kangana Ranaut Ignites The Ramp With Her Cool Blue Dress And Rip-Roaring Walk At LFW 2018