Kangana Ranaut's Rani Lakshmi Bai look has been released and we are more than excited. She was seen shooting for Manikarnika earlier today in Jaipur, and posed in the typical 'Jhansi Ki Rani' style, chucking out the feminine attire and donning the typical 'Raaj poshaak' which were certainly worn by monarchs.
In the style book, she wears a typical Indian king's attire, more precisly the royal uniform with traditional and royal jewellery and the basic armour.
From the pagri to the jutti, her entire style book is mesmerizing.
Designer Neeta Lulla has certainly created magic by recreating the 'Jhansi Ki Rani' avatar on Kangana. The actress too carried it pretty well like an ultimate swagger.
Stay tuned for upcoming looks of Kangana from the shooting spot of Manikarnika.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!