Kangana Ranaut's Rani Lakshmi Bai look has been released and we are more than excited. She was seen shooting for Manikarnika earlier today in Jaipur, and posed in the typical 'Jhansi Ki Rani' style, chucking out the feminine attire and donning the typical 'Raaj poshaak' which were certainly worn by monarchs.
In the style book, she wears a typical Indian king's attire, more precisly the royal uniform with traditional and royal jewellery and the basic armour.
From the pagri to the jutti, her entire style book is mesmerizing.
Designer Neeta Lulla has certainly created magic by recreating the 'Jhansi Ki Rani' avatar on Kangana. The actress too carried it pretty well like an ultimate swagger.
Stay tuned for upcoming looks of Kangana from the shooting spot of Manikarnika.
- Confused About Yoga Clothes For The Yoga Meet? Take Help From The Bolly Divas
- Kangana Ranaut's Very British Style Just Grabbed Our Eyeballs
- Kangana & Rajkummar Rao's Crazy Avatar Will Give You Brand New Closet Goals
- Kangana's Green Sari Is Bang-On, On This World Environment Day
- Like Or Dislike! Kangana Is Giving #BossyStyle Goals On This Magazine's Cover
- A Self-Made Stylista, Kangana Looks Hot And Cool In A Sari