- 39 min ago Bhumi Pednekar Stylishly Slays In White Separates And Purple Kaftan Dress And We’re Impressed!
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 September 2020
- 14 hrs ago ICW 2020: Shantanu And Nikhil’s Collection Broadens The Prevailing Narrative Around Bridal Couture
- 15 hrs ago 8 Amazing Fruit Face Packs For Acne
- Movies Taapsee Pannu On Defending Anurag Kashyap: I Will Break All Ties With Him If He Is Found Guilty
- News Explained: Will Uttar Pradesh CM's plan to set up 'film city' be a hit or a flop?
- Finance This Asset Has Turned Out To Be The Best Return-Wise YTD; And It Is Not Gold
- Technology Looking For A Laptop? Flipkart Offers Up To 30% Off On AMD Ryzen Laptops
- Sports Rajasthan Royals to activate Rock N Roll mode; Sanju Samson to partner with this power hitter
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Esha Deol has an outfit idea for the girls, who like to keep it simple. Her latest fashion statement was traditional and minimal. It was also fuss-free and looked chic, perfect for millennials. And guess what, it was specially designed for her by her friend, Gazal Pareek. She wore a bateau-neckline outfit and we thought she looked effortlessly amazing.
The actress donned a bright pink-hued kurta, which was quarter-sleeved. The attire was structural and featured an asymmetrical hemline. It was a textural kurta, which she seemed to have paired with a matching skirt that was pleated and flared. Well, the outfit was certainly awesome and made for a perfect Navratri wear.
Esha accentuated her look by teaming her pink ensemble with a floral dupatta. If her kurta was bright, her dupatta was muted-toned. It was grey in colour and accentuated by pink, white, and black-hued roses. The pairing was beautifully done and Esha pulled it off with a lot of grace.
She kept her look mostly jewellery-free except for the metallic earrings. Her makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and small pink bindi. Her puffed hairdo completed her ethnic look. Esha looked radiant. How did you find her look? Let us know in the comment section.