- News Maharashtra crisis: 'More than half' of rebels are in touch, claims Sanjay Raut
- Finance India's Budding Drone Industry To Grow Rs 15,000 Crore By 2026
- Movies Dexter And Criminals Minds Actress Mary Mara Passes Away
- Education HPBOSE 10th Result 2022 Today: Steps To Check Himachal Class 10 Result, Websites To Check HP Board 10th Result
- Technology Moto G42 With SD680, Android 12 Launching On July 4; Flipkart Availability Confirmed
- Automobiles 2022 Kawasaki Versys 650 Launched At Rs 7.36 Lakh
- Sports 6IXTY 2022: Chris Gayle is brand ambassador, Universe Boss to play for trophy named after him
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
Coronavirus outbreak has left us isolated and so we can't do anything other than just staying inside our houses and passing our time scrolling our news feed. To make our quarantine time less boring, the celebrities have been treating us with their stunning pictures. For instance, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai actress Krystle D'Souza has kept us engaged by sharing stunning pictures from her photoshoot. After mesmerising us with her two lovely outfits, the diva caught our attention with her recent picture in a gorgeous dramatic gown. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Krystle D'Souza donned a sleeveless plunging-neckline, neutral-toned structured gown, which came from the label Trumpet Vine. Her hand-crafted gown was accentuated by peach-hued heavy ruffles on both shoulders that added dramatic quotient to her attire. Styled by Krishna, the matching net-fabric lapel stitched with ruffles added style statement. The Belan Wali Bahu actress accessorised her look with a pair of beautiful silver-toned earrings, bracelet, and ring from the label Glamour Night and painted her nails white.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Krystle slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Fittrat actress let loose her mid-parted straight tresses loose.
So, what do you think about her gown? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Krystle D'Souza
- bollywood-wardrobeALSO READ: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Wows In Gorgeous Outfits In Her Latest Photoshoot And It's Quite Impressive!
- bollywood wardrobeKrystle D’Souza Exudes Fresh Vibes In Two Stunning Under Rs. 2500 Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- bollywood wardrobeIndian Television Academy Awards 2020: Best And Worst Dressed Celebrities From The Starry Event
- hair careKrystle D’Souza Rocks The Modern Half Updo Hairstyles With Style; Here’s How You Can Copy Them
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy, Krystle D’Souza And Hina Khan Blossom In Floral Outfits, Whose Dress Looked The Prettiest
- bollywood wardrobeKrystle D’Souza’s Throwback Picture Sporting Cool Attire Made Her Miss Her Before-Quarantine Days
- bollywood wardrobeKrystle D’Souza’s Photoshoot In Printed Pantsuit And Blazer Dress Is All About Slaying It In Style
- bollywood wardrobeNia Sharma Shares Throwback Picture Flaunting Purple Dress And The Caption Is Absolutely Hilarious!
- bollywood wardrobeJamai Raja Actress Nia Sharma Gives Party Fashion Goals In White Shirt And Black Ruffled Skirt
- fashion trendsWarina Hussain Captures Everyone's Attention In A Mini Strapless Bodycon Dress [PICS]
- bollywood wardrobeActress Kriti Sanon Is A Dream In Pink Ethnic Wear - See Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAlaya F Shares Her Euphoria Vibes In These Beautiful Photos
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone Graces Cover Of Leading International Magazine - SEE PICS