- 10 min ago Bats Are Not Immune To The New COVID-19 Strains, Study
- 54 min ago Rahu Transit 2023 Effects: Know Rahu Transit 2023 in Pisces Impact On All Zodiac Signs
- 1 hr ago Why Marriages Are Not Held During Dhanurmasam Month
- 1 hr ago "Reckless Driver" Who Struck Cars In Walmart Parking Lot Is - A Dog!
- Finance Aadhaar card correction- Here is How to do Correction in Aadhaar Card Online and Offline
- Education ATMA Exam Dates 2023 Available Now: Know the Notification Release Date, Eligibility Criteria, & Exam Pattern H
- Travel Stunning Bridges Of India That Are True Engineering Marvels
- Technology Vivo Crackdown: India Freezes Export of 27,000 Phones Worth $15 Million
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Queency Catches Up With Nivaa And Sherina; Posts An Adorable Photo On Social Media
- News MCD poll results: AAP inches towards majority mark, BJP puts up tough fight; Congress far behind
- Automobiles Top 5 Cars In November 2022 – Baleno Takes The Top Step Of The Podium
- Sports India vs Bangladesh 2nd ODI: Umran Malik rattles Shakib Al Hasan in Mirpur, sends stumps flying
Durga Puja is one of the grand festivals that has a cultural, emotional, and joyous significance. From paying homage to Maa Durga to playing Sindoor Khela, there are loads of exciting rituals Hindus, especially Bengali folks perform during Durga Puja. And to make this celebration memorable, one must dress apart.
Durga Puja 2022 begins on Saturday, October 1. If you are looking for ethnic outfit ideas, we bring you the best ones from Bollywood beauties like Alia Bhatt, Bipasha Basu, and others whose desi attires are perfect to get inspired from!
Here's our pick of the best ethnic and fusion outfits that are festive-approved:
Bipasha Basu in Lal-Par Saree
The Bengali beauty Bipasha Basu looked gorgeous in a quintessential Bengali saree attire. She chose a lovely Lal-Par saree with a white and red colour combination. Bipasha accentuated her bong look with traditional shakha-pola bangles, statement earrings, a big red bindi, and a sindoor on her forehead!
Bengali Lal-Par sarees have a staple red-white colour combo which signifies purity and strength. You can opt for a red-white traditional saree in cotton, silk, chiffon, etc. to wear at the Durga Pujo festival!
Shilpa Shetty in Pink Silk Saree
Shilpa Shetty looked ethereal in this bright pink silk saree. The terrific combination of rich silk fabric and modern weave of lines and bird motifs made it a perfect contemporary attire. Shilpa complemented the saree with a plain silk blouse. For accessories, she opted for jhumka earrings, Kada bangles, and gajra for her hair bun.
Indian festivities are synonymous with wearing rich, traditional fabric-made outfits. Pick a lovely silk saree or borrow one from your mom to wear as your Durga Puja outfit!
Madhuri Dixit in Red Retro Saree
The ever-beautiful Madhuri Dixit struck a pose in a trendy retro saree in red and white. The polka-dot print on the saree gave a retro vibe to the ensemble. Madhuri gave a chic contrast to her lightweight georgette saree by teaming it up with an off-white puff sleeves blouse. To add more, she accentuated her saree with a matching embellished fabric belt. Her accessories were curated and complimented her modern saree avatar.
If you wish to take a break from traditional silk, floral print sarees, then designer, funky print sarees can make a suitable option for you!
Katrina Kaif in Red Lehenga
Katrina Kaif looked like a diva in a red lehenga outfit that comprised a plain, long-sleeve crop top and printed lehenga, and a matching dupatta. She accentuated her modern lehenga ensemble with green colour stone earrings.
Lehengas in modern prints and contemporary silhouettes make a lovely choice if you wish to go beyond the traditional lehenga outfit!
Ananya Panday in Red Anarkali Suit
The pretty star Ananya Panday flaunted a red traditional Anarkali outfit. The white embroidery work on the red suit looked eye-catchy and added that ethnic touch. Ananya completed her quintessential Indian look with bold earrings and a bindi on her forehead!
Pick an Anarkali suit with zardozi, embroidery, mirror work, and more such ethnic details that look festive-approved!
Aditi Rao Hydari in White Churidar Suit
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari has an impeccable and impressive fashion sense and her Insta posts are proof of that. She donned a beautiful ivory white churidar suit. The sleeveless kurta featured beautiful floral zari work and at the dupatta border. Aditi picked a lovely choker neckpiece and a small bindi to complete her desi look!
Select a lovely churidar suit outfit with either chic print or detailing to rock your Durga Puja look!
Alia Bhatt in Black Ethnic Kurti
Alia Bhatt donned this chic Anarkali kurti in black. The subtle zardosi work on the neckline and sleeves looked simply beautiful. She picked silver jhumka earrings and a black bindi to accentuate her boho look!
Shed the colour inhibitions, wear black or any colour outfit of your choice this Durga Puja. The idea is to be comfortable in what you wear and celebrate the festivities. It's that simple!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!