Diana Penty is the queen of rocking casual avatars. The actress, who rose to fame ever since her debut movie, 'Cocktail', seems to have a wonderfully curated wardrobe. She can wear just about anything and that includes a crochet gown and make it look so comfy. In other words, the gorgeous actress is totally effortless, when it comes to style.
So, an ex-Xavierite, Diana recently attended the Malhar Festival at St. Xavier's college and absolutely stunned us. She came to the college looking so cool and yet so sassy. She wore a simple top and not-so-simple skirt from AND and pulled off her attire with so much aplomb.
Diana's attire was dipped in muted tones and so, it made for a perfect monsoon wear. Her spaghetti top was figure hugging and she teamed her kickass top with a brown midi skirt. Her skirt was asymmetrical and featured a small side slit, which made her skirt look unique.
We totally loved her Boho skirt and she paired her outfit with chic black-hued sandals. We thought her sleek pendant chains definitely elevated her style quotient.
Diana's makeup was light and her messy long tresses rounded off her head-turning look.
Diana Penty, you just gave us an amazing skirt goal for this weekend. Keep on inspiring us stylishly!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist