TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Diana Penty is the queen of rocking casual avatars. The actress, who rose to fame ever since her debut movie, 'Cocktail', seems to have a wonderfully curated wardrobe. She can wear just about anything and that includes a crochet gown and make it look so comfy. In other words, the gorgeous actress is totally effortless, when it comes to style.
So, an ex-Xavierite, Diana recently attended the Malhar Festival at St. Xavier's college and absolutely stunned us. She came to the college looking so cool and yet so sassy. She wore a simple top and not-so-simple skirt from AND and pulled off her attire with so much aplomb.
Diana's attire was dipped in muted tones and so, it made for a perfect monsoon wear. Her spaghetti top was figure hugging and she teamed her kickass top with a brown midi skirt. Her skirt was asymmetrical and featured a small side slit, which made her skirt look unique.
We totally loved her Boho skirt and she paired her outfit with chic black-hued sandals. We thought her sleek pendant chains definitely elevated her style quotient.
Diana's makeup was light and her messy long tresses rounded off her head-turning look.
Diana Penty, you just gave us an amazing skirt goal for this weekend. Keep on inspiring us stylishly!