Diana Penty is the queen of rocking casual avatars. The actress, who rose to fame ever since her debut movie, 'Cocktail', seems to have a wonderfully curated wardrobe. She can wear just about anything and that includes a crochet gown and make it look so comfy. In other words, the gorgeous actress is totally effortless, when it comes to style.
So, an ex-Xavierite, Diana recently attended the Malhar Festival at St. Xavier's college and absolutely stunned us. She came to the college looking so cool and yet so sassy. She wore a simple top and not-so-simple skirt from AND and pulled off her attire with so much aplomb.
Diana's attire was dipped in muted tones and so, it made for a perfect monsoon wear. Her spaghetti top was figure hugging and she teamed her kickass top with a brown midi skirt. Her skirt was asymmetrical and featured a small side slit, which made her skirt look unique.
We totally loved her Boho skirt and she paired her outfit with chic black-hued sandals. We thought her sleek pendant chains definitely elevated her style quotient.
Diana's makeup was light and her messy long tresses rounded off her head-turning look.
Diana Penty, you just gave us an amazing skirt goal for this weekend. Keep on inspiring us stylishly!
- And This Time Kangana Ranaut's Killer Street Style Look Took A Western Turn
- This Eid-Al-Adha, Ditch Embellishments And Take The Simple Fashion Route
- Jennifer Garner Wore The Same Dress Which Meghan Markle Had Also Worn Before
- Bhumi Pednekar Notches Up Her Humble Black Dress With This Rainbow-Hued Addition
- Sonakshi Sinha's Separates Will Inspire You To Wear Something Different For Traditional Parties
- Kajol's Desi-Meets-Modern Attire Is A Reflection Of The Diversity Of The Country