Diana Penty was spotted last night in Bandra, looking quite classy in a set of traditional attire. The ethnic avatar of Diana was quite impressive. She was wearing a peach coloured long Lucknow Chikankari kurta with a pair of white palazzo pants.
The maxi-kurta cropped diagonally gave a Western touch to the stunning traditional look. That was the USP of the look and we actually loved it.
You too can try to tailor your next Chikankari kurta the same way as Diana.
The traditional look made the actress look very pretty and she carried it with so much elegance. Her traditional look got completed with a tan sling bag and a pair of slip-on flats.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss