- Sports ICC World Cup: Sri Lanka to carry on wearing 'lucky' yellow World Cup shirts
- Automobiles 2019 BMW 7-Series Facelift India-Launch On 25th July — Will Rival The Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- News Western Panama hit by 6.3 magnitude earthquake
- Technology Coolpad Cool 3 Plus Launched In India Alongside New Variant of Cool 3
- Movies From Assaulting Hotel Staff To Accusing Sonakshi Sinha Of Black Magic; Pooja Mishra’s Top Scandals!
- Finance IndiaMart IPO Oversubscribed On The Last Day
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Dia Mirza exuded soothing vibes with her outfit, which she wore for an Airbnb event. The actress spoke about solo travelling and also fashionably inspired us with her travel-perfect dress, which was designed by Anita Dongre. Her dress elaborated on freedom and flowers and we wished we had this beautiful attire too.
The 'Sanju' actress wore a sleeveless dress, which featured a structured bodice and a flared skirt. It was a midi dress, which was splashed in the shades of pink and was accentuated by sustainable fabric. There was something so fresh about her ensemble and the meticulous sprinkle of floral accents totally brought alive the magic of spring. The red pipings definitely added to her attire, which Dia paired with block heels.
Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, Dia accessorised her look with pink-hued chic earrings, which went well with her look. The makeup was marked by highlighted cheekbones, pink lip shade, and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-parted wavy tresses rounded out her pretty avatar. So, what do you think about Dia Mirza's attire? Didn't she give you fashion goals? Let us know that in the comment section.