- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of first-round match with Jan-Lennard Struff
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Dia Mirza exuded soothing vibes with her outfit, which she wore for an Airbnb event. The actress spoke about solo travelling and also fashionably inspired us with her travel-perfect dress, which was designed by Anita Dongre. Her dress elaborated on freedom and flowers and we wished we had this beautiful attire too.
The 'Sanju' actress wore a sleeveless dress, which featured a structured bodice and a flared skirt. It was a midi dress, which was splashed in the shades of pink and was accentuated by sustainable fabric. There was something so fresh about her ensemble and the meticulous sprinkle of floral accents totally brought alive the magic of spring. The red pipings definitely added to her attire, which Dia paired with block heels.
Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, Dia accessorised her look with pink-hued chic earrings, which went well with her look. The makeup was marked by highlighted cheekbones, pink lip shade, and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-parted wavy tresses rounded out her pretty avatar. So, what do you think about Dia Mirza's attire? Didn't she give you fashion goals? Let us know that in the comment section.