After their grand reception in Bengaluru, Deepika and Ranveer were spotted at the airport and this time also they wore something traditional. Adding to that, they colour-coordinated their outfits yet again and gave us couple goals. Deepika and Ranveer wore the shades of pink but Ranveer wore a brighter shade.
So, coming to Deepika first, she wore an anarkali kurta that was lightweight and flowy and was accentuated by a shiny metallic border. She paired it with an absolutely beautiful dupatta that was highlighted by subtle floral prints and matched with the hue of her ensemble. Deepika also wore embellished jootis and teamed her outfit with intricate danglers. Her makeup was light and had a matte finish. She completed her look with a neat hairdo.
Ranveer looked dapper in his pink-hued kurta that was crafted out of a shiny fabric. His kurta was detailed with meticulous silver embellishments and he paired it with ivory-hued pyjamis and brown-coloured loafers. He wore dark shades and that rounded off his look.
Well, they are going to inspire us to keep it ethnic while jet-setting. How did you find their latest airport look of the day? Tell us that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?