TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
After their grand reception in Bengaluru, Deepika and Ranveer were spotted at the airport and this time also they wore something traditional. Adding to that, they colour-coordinated their outfits yet again and gave us couple goals. Deepika and Ranveer wore the shades of pink but Ranveer wore a brighter shade.
So, coming to Deepika first, she wore an anarkali kurta that was lightweight and flowy and was accentuated by a shiny metallic border. She paired it with an absolutely beautiful dupatta that was highlighted by subtle floral prints and matched with the hue of her ensemble. Deepika also wore embellished jootis and teamed her outfit with intricate danglers. Her makeup was light and had a matte finish. She completed her look with a neat hairdo.
Ranveer looked dapper in his pink-hued kurta that was crafted out of a shiny fabric. His kurta was detailed with meticulous silver embellishments and he paired it with ivory-hued pyjamis and brown-coloured loafers. He wore dark shades and that rounded off his look.
Well, they are going to inspire us to keep it ethnic while jet-setting. How did you find their latest airport look of the day? Tell us that in the comment section.