- Movies Anushka Sharma Only Bollywood Actor To Be Named In Fortune India's List Of Most Powerful Women
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Technology Lenovo K10 Plus With Triple-Rear Cameras Goes Official: Sale Starts September 30 On Flipkart
- Finance Aadhaar Made Mandatory For EPF E-Nomination
- Sports MS Dhoni extends his vacation, likely to miss home series against Bangladesh as well: Reports
- News SC adjourns hearing on rebel Karnataka MLAs plea for an hour
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
After their grand reception in Bengaluru, Deepika and Ranveer were spotted at the airport and this time also they wore something traditional. Adding to that, they colour-coordinated their outfits yet again and gave us couple goals. Deepika and Ranveer wore the shades of pink but Ranveer wore a brighter shade.
So, coming to Deepika first, she wore an anarkali kurta that was lightweight and flowy and was accentuated by a shiny metallic border. She paired it with an absolutely beautiful dupatta that was highlighted by subtle floral prints and matched with the hue of her ensemble. Deepika also wore embellished jootis and teamed her outfit with intricate danglers. Her makeup was light and had a matte finish. She completed her look with a neat hairdo.
Ranveer looked dapper in his pink-hued kurta that was crafted out of a shiny fabric. His kurta was detailed with meticulous silver embellishments and he paired it with ivory-hued pyjamis and brown-coloured loafers. He wore dark shades and that rounded off his look.
Well, they are going to inspire us to keep it ethnic while jet-setting. How did you find their latest airport look of the day? Tell us that in the comment section.