- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 10 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 12 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Pathan brothers explode as Bhilwara Kings beat Gujarat Giants to qualify for playoffs
- News PM Modi ditches mic to address huge gathering in Rajasthan; here's why
- Finance Cryptocurrency Is Gaining In Trade, But At Slow Pace, Bitcoin Quoted At US$ 19,692
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Look Resplendent At Their Cocktail Party; See Pics
- Automobiles Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Technology BSNL to Soon Launch 4G Services Pan India; Signs Deal With TCS
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Gone are the days when women were advised to wear stereotypical ensembles featuring florals, sensuous silhouettes, or hues like pinks or pastels. The rulebook of fashion has ever since upgraded and for good. Take gender-fluid fashion for instance. What was typically reserved for menswear is now making its way to women's wardrobes. Even leading Bollywood divas like Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt, and others are seen blurring the gender norms by adapting the fluid fashion!
So, What iS Gender Fluid Fashion?
Gender-fluid fashion is all about blending in masculine and feminine dressing elements. Both men and women have the liberty to choose from peculiar design elements like bias-cut tailoring, oversized blazers, boiler suits, pantsuits, busy prints, graphic hoodies, skirts, and more. Simply put, a woman can go ahead and flaunt an oversized men's coat and a man can pair a skirt with his favourite shirt!
The unisex trend is a fashion revolution in itself and gives freedom to wear whatever you like. The fluid fashion doesn't distinguish between genders. And when styled tastefully, forms a unique impression!
Here's a curated list of Bollywood divas who flaunted gender-fluid looks and depicted the norm of "change is constant in fashion":
Anushka sported a plaid pantsuit that had a formal vibe to it. She teamed the white and navy blue checkered suit with a matching blazer. The white shirt and black tie underneath hinted were suggestive borrowings from menswear.
Ms. Sharma accentuated the power dressing by wearing a gold ear cuff and black boots!
There is nothing that Dippy can't pull off including the gender-fluid fashion! Deepika looked glamorous in an all-black outfit. The buttoned blazer, oversized coat, and straight-legged pants, everything spoke chic and poised.
Ms. Padukone elevated her sharp ensemble with a black box bag and matching heels. Her accessories including a diamond neckpiece and drop earrings brought in a subtle shine!
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
Her fashion choices are always ahead of time and inspirational! Sonam flaunted Hubby Anand Ahuja's Brand Bhaane's co-ord set. The black and white checkered set included a balloon-sleeved jacket, black shirt, white tee, and matching pants!
Sonam's choice of accessories for the gender-fluid ensemble was on dot too. It comprised a black clutch, worker boots, and a black beanie!
Sonakshi made a striking appearance in a white pantsuit. We love how she depicted a gender-fluid fashion by sporting a masculine long white overcoat and feminine black corset top!
She accentuated the pantsuit outfit with a layered silver neckpiece and a couple of stacked rings!
The Badhai Do actress made a striking impression in a black power suit that included biker shorts instead of regular full-length pants. Bhumi kept the gender-fluid look pretty understated by opting for a middle-parted hair bun and strappy black heels!
Sara Ali Khan
The young diva of Bollywood kept things minimal and casual in a denim co-ord set. Sara looked chic in a dark denim set that featured a cropped shirt and loose pants with button detailing.
For this super casual attire, Sara ditched the accessories and opted for just sequin black heels!
The talented star Alia Bhatt sported a street style with a white crop top and black athleisure faux leather pants. She elevated the sporty casual look by opting for brothel creepers shoes!
To match the street style, Alia skipped the jewelry and kept the look pretty understated and effortless!
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeLokmat Most Stylish Awards 2022: Ananya Panday, Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya Balan Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 8: Alia Bhatt To Kriti Sanon, Peacock Green Navratri Outfits Guide By Bollywood Divas
- menHappy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor: Guide To Ace Ranbir’s Signature Style
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 7: Orange Navratri Outfit Ideas From Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobePonniyin Selvan Actress Sobhita Dhulipala Exudes Elegance In Green Saree
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Fusion Dressing Style Guide For Indo-Western Blend
- menAayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 6 Colour of the Day: Grey Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Beauties