- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope, 27 November To 03 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 27 November 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Sapta Moksha Puri: The 7 Holy Cities To Visit For Final Liberation
- 15 hrs ago You Might Live Longer If You Have A Sense Of Purpose, Study
- News Two CRPF jawans on Gujarat election killed in firing by colleague
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Fans 'can't wrap their head around' as Sanju Samson gets dropped from India XI again
- Technology OnePlus 11 Color Variants Tipped Ahead of Launch; Premium Phones In Offing?
- Finance Stock Split Of Nov 2022: Multibagger Small Cap Stock Approves Stock Split
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Kamal Haasan Slams Contestants For Playing ‘Safe Game’
- Automobiles Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
The official season of weddings has started and we assume that you may have to attend quite a few or plan your own! Now, when it comes to selecting a wedding-appropriate attire, bright and bold colours like reds, pinks, maroons, and greens top the list as they are supposedly eye-catchy and make one stand out from the crowd. But there is no denying that these are the most common and everyone turns up at the wedding with more or less similar hue outfits. This wedding season, you can ditch the bright hue and opt for serene white outfits including a saree that looks chic and classy. Need inspiration? Well, let Bollywood divas including Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, and others guide you over the same!
Get a cue from B-Town beauties who made the white saree outfit look totally appropriate for the wedding:
The gorgeous Alia Bhatt looked ethereal in a chic white saree. Alia chose the traditional Jamdani weave saree that featured a peculiar self-pattern threadwork and teamed it with a custom-tailored sleeveless blouse. Alia accentuated her modern saree look with statement earrings, and a ring, and wore kolhapuri sandals. She opted for glossy makeup and styled her hair in a sleek bun with white flowers to match the saree hue!
Cotton sarees like jamdani, Dhakai, Tant, Chikankari, Khadi, and more make chic and lightweight saree solutions. These make an apt choice for attending the wedding flaunting a chic six-yards!
Saree makes a traditional as well as versatile outfit. Most modern and contemporary sarees are crafted with lightweight fabrics like georgette, chiffon, and linen and feature a minimal yet intricate embroidery work. If a modern saree look is what you wish to flaunt at the wedding, then get inspired by Janhvi Kapoor's pre-stitched white saree look. Janhvi carried the modern white saree effortlessly and wore it with a strapless sequined blouse. Ms.Kapoor elevated the chic saree look with studded drop earrings, side-swept wavy hair, and a matte makeup look.
Modern, contemporary sarees with either minimal or intricate embroidery, bead, and dana work make an occasion-perfect outfit!
The stunning Kiara Advani gave a perfect contemporary-ethnic style inspiration by wearing a white modern saree. Kiara's party-perfect saree featured pretty sequin work in a lined pattern and she wore an off-shoulder corset-style sequin blouse with it. To complete the white saree look, Kiara chose statement jhumka earrings, wore glossy makeup, and styled her hair in open waves!
Sequin sarees are in trend now and form a chic impression to wear at weddings or special occasions.
Aditi Rao Hydari
If there is one Bollywood actress who is known for impeccable choice for Indian, ethnic or fusion looks, it is none other than Aditi Rao Hydari. Need proof? Check her Insta page and you will get tons of inspiration to curate a chic and classy look. Aditi donned an off-white saree and complemented the same with a full-sleeved V-neck blouse. The minimal chikankari work at the saree border denoted the finest craftsmanship and an eye for detailing.
Aditi created an oh-so-classy look by complementing the white saree with a studded choker, black bindi, and bold red lips!
A saree is predominantly considered a traditional attire but when crafted in a modern way, gets a whole new outlook! Deepika Padukone's ivory-white designer saree is proof of that. Dippy looked magnificent in a white chiffon ruffles saree and strapless pearl-embellished blouse that looked like a work of art. But the USP of this outfit was definitely the pearl collar that added glamour and drama.
The Pathaan actress wore stud earrings and flaunted smoky eye makeup. Deepika styled her hair in a middle-parted sleep bun that allowed the chosen outfit and accessories to take center stage.
Sarees featuring either intricate detailing or embellishments like beadwork, furs, tassels, sequins, ruffled border, and more adds to the attention and intended drama!
When we think of Indian weddings or festivities, the first choice is always a silk saree, and rightfully so. Because classics remain forever in vogue. Bollywood's original Queen Kangana Ranaut replicated this saree style rule by opting for an ivory white silk saree. She styled thread weaved silk saree with a retro-style sleeveless blouse and traditional jewellery.
Silk sarees in white or tones of white look pristine and classy. For a wedding or special occasion, you can wear a lovely white silk saree to look apart!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor’s Floral Print Saree Look Reflects Classic Elegance, Pics!
- menInternational Men’s Day 2022: 6 Must-Have Classic Outfits In Men’s Wardrobe