Deepika Padukone is obviously one of the most beautiful actresses of Bollywood; and she always stuns us with her amazing style statements.
Today, she completed 10 years of her filmography and we want to celebrate this in our way. We decided to sum up the best looks of Deepika Padukone's from her movies.
Deepika has always been style conscious, be it onscreen or offscreen. Not just being stylish, our favourite DeePee also made it a point to carry some of the iconic looks for most of her movies. Here, we have listed down 10 of her best movies for which Deepika carried different and iconic looks.
Om Shanti Om
To start with, we have chosen Deepika Padukone's first movie where with her 'Ajab si Ajab si adaayein' she stunned all of us. She looked marvellous in Shantipriya's character, wearing all the classic Bollywood vintage looks. That day and now, she has never failed to amaze us with her celluloid looks.
The next thing we did after grooving into the "daru desi" song was to drool over the looks of Deepika's from the movie. This is the movie where she carried some of the best looks of her Bollywood career. She mostly wore beachwear and party casuals and with each of them, we got floored. Agree?
Apart from SRK, lungi dance and Rohit Shetty's signature style, what was the most iconic thing about this movie? Of course, Deepika Padukone's Tamil avatar. From the typical way of draping Kanjeevaram sarees to the jewellery she wore in the movie, she did not fail to stun us all.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Even if you feel shy to agree, every other guy in this country has fallen for the Chashmish Naina from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. Her orthodox old-school style books have all impressed us. Turning from conservative chashmeesh Naina to the 'balam pichkaari' and 'battameez dil' girl in the movie, we loved the style transfer of DeePee.
Once again, Deepika paired opposite Ranbir, and again, carrying some incredible looks. If you ask us what made us choose Tamasha over the in-between movies of Deepika, it was solely the multiple strapped bras she wore in the movie, giving some real beachwear goals.
One of the underrated movies of Deepika's, she had carried some really pretty dresses in the movie. She acted as the Goan girl and donned typical Portuguese style statements. From dresses to shrugs, this movie showed some of the best looks Deepika has ever carried.
"Cchotto tip and halka lipstick," a popular Bengali phrase which means, 'a small bindi and light lipstick,' sums up an authentic Bengali girl's look. That was exactly shown in the movie Piku. The typical kurta with jeans or skirts style with the tiny bindi carried by Deepika in the movie totally portrayed a Bong's look, which we loved.
Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ramleela
Talking about carrying regional looks, Deepika has always been on top. In the film, Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ramleela, she played a typical Gujarati girl wearing the gorgeous ghagra cholis with traditional jewellery. She totally went into the character by wearing the Gujarati looks, from casual ghagras to Garba attires, she covered it all.
Her first historical movie was Baajirao Mastaani where she played the role of princess Mastaani, decked up in simple yet ethereal looks, just like the original Mastani Bai. From the pastel-shaded royal attires to the Nizam-i jewellery, she looked totally like a flawless diva.
There is nothing to talk about her looks in this movie, as we all are spellbound by the way she has carried herself in Rani Padmavati's character. The royal Rajasthani attires to the traditional jewellery, we have never seen Deepika this gorgeous. We are in loss of words to describe her beauty and a lot of expectation awaits from this one.
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Deepika Padukone Graced An Award Function In A Royal Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Celebrated Padmavaat’s Success Being The Teal Traditional Queen
- Deepika Padukone Reveals 10 Diet And Workout Tips For Her Look In Padmavat
- After The Royal Padmaavat's Avatar, Deepika Padukone Dons A Badass Cop's Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Being Ultra-stylish With Sister Anisha For Vogue BFFs
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Best Looks Of Deepika Padukone In 2017
- If You Haven't Seen Lisa's Recent Images, You Have Seen Nothing!