- 14 min ago ICW 2020: Anju Modi Weaves An Intimate Wedding Tale And Highlights Intricate Craftsmanship
- 3 hrs ago 6 Lesser-Known Health Benefits Of Juniper Berries
- 4 hrs ago 3 Multi-Winged Eyeliner Looks That Will Make You Wonder Why Haven’t You Tried This Trend
- 5 hrs ago 7 Interesting Health Benefits Of Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
- Movies Amazon’s Four More Shots Please And Actor Arjun Mathur Nominated For 2020 International Emmy Awards
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs KXIP: KL Rahul makes second IPL hundred, overtakes David Warner
- Finance 3 Govt Insurance Schemes Linked To Your Bank Account That You Should Know
- News India hits out at Pakistan for raising Kashmir issue at CICA meet
- Automobiles Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Technology Airtel Offering Xstream Box With Its Broadband Plans: Here's How
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
After such a long time we got a fashion scoop from Deepika Padukone. The actress was spotted at the airport and she was headed to Goa to kickstart her next movie shoot. Well, Deepika is back to work after months of self-quarantine and we loved what she wore. Her airport ensemble was comfy and she backed the breezy yet vibrant fashion.
Deepika Padukone, who will be seen in Shakun Batra's movie, was on her way to Goa for the shoot. The actress opted for matching green outfit for the shoot. It was not only an eye-catching number but we found her ensemble absolutely comfy as travel wear. However, adding to that, we also felt her attire was not quite everybody's cup of tea. So, she wore a full-sleeved green shirt that was long, flared, and asymmetrical and she teamed it with green pants. With Deepika Padukone, we got one of the most fashionable airport looks of this year, so far.
The Padmaavat actress also paired her ensemble with a pair of white-hued sports shoes, which went well with her attire. She carried a pink-strapped bag with her in a cross-bodied style and her makeup was not visible as Deepika Padukone followed safety norms by wearing a white-hued mask, amid coronavirus pandemic. The middle-parted highlighted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
We loved this airport look of Deepika Padukone. What about you? Let us know that.