- 41 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Deepika Padukone brought alive the floral charm, as she graced the private party hosted by Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani for the couple. The actress wore a lehenga for the occasion, which was designed by Sabyasachi. Adding to that, this was a rather interesting look of Deepika's.
Her lehenga was lightweight, fun, and fuss-free- well, and it had to be since this was rather a groovy event. The couple was clicked dancing together on the occasion and it seemed quite a lighthearted event. Coming to Deepika's attire, the diva's lehenga consisted of a sharp V-necked half-sleeved blouse and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt.
Deepika's lehenga was adorned with red, pink, and blue floral patterns that we so loved. She accessorised her look with heavy and intricately detailed jewellery pieces. The actress wore an elaborate pendant choker, complementing earrings, and chooda (red bangles) with a few oxidised bangles. Her makeup was also luminescent with eyes accentuated by sharply defined kohl and blue eyeshadow. Her lip shade was subtle pink and the braided hairdo adorned with red roses notched up her party look. Deepika completed her look with a translucent net dupatta, which went well with her ensemble.
So, how did you find Deepika Padukone's party look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.