TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Deepika Padukone brought alive the floral charm, as she graced the private party hosted by Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani for the couple. The actress wore a lehenga for the occasion, which was designed by Sabyasachi. Adding to that, this was a rather interesting look of Deepika's.
Her lehenga was lightweight, fun, and fuss-free- well, and it had to be since this was rather a groovy event. The couple was clicked dancing together on the occasion and it seemed quite a lighthearted event. Coming to Deepika's attire, the diva's lehenga consisted of a sharp V-necked half-sleeved blouse and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt.
Deepika's lehenga was adorned with red, pink, and blue floral patterns that we so loved. She accessorised her look with heavy and intricately detailed jewellery pieces. The actress wore an elaborate pendant choker, complementing earrings, and chooda (red bangles) with a few oxidised bangles. Her makeup was also luminescent with eyes accentuated by sharply defined kohl and blue eyeshadow. Her lip shade was subtle pink and the braided hairdo adorned with red roses notched up her party look. Deepika completed her look with a translucent net dupatta, which went well with her ensemble.
So, how did you find Deepika Padukone's party look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.