Deepika Padukone brought alive the floral charm, as she graced the private party hosted by Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani for the couple. The actress wore a lehenga for the occasion, which was designed by Sabyasachi. Adding to that, this was a rather interesting look of Deepika's.
Her lehenga was lightweight, fun, and fuss-free- well, and it had to be since this was rather a groovy event. The couple was clicked dancing together on the occasion and it seemed quite a lighthearted event. Coming to Deepika's attire, the diva's lehenga consisted of a sharp V-necked half-sleeved blouse and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt.
Deepika's lehenga was adorned with red, pink, and blue floral patterns that we so loved. She accessorised her look with heavy and intricately detailed jewellery pieces. The actress wore an elaborate pendant choker, complementing earrings, and chooda (red bangles) with a few oxidised bangles. Her makeup was also luminescent with eyes accentuated by sharply defined kohl and blue eyeshadow. Her lip shade was subtle pink and the braided hairdo adorned with red roses notched up her party look. Deepika completed her look with a translucent net dupatta, which went well with her ensemble.
So, how did you find Deepika Padukone's party look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?