TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Deepika Padukone brought alive the floral charm, as she graced the private party hosted by Ranveer Singh's sister, Ritika Bhavnani for the couple. The actress wore a lehenga for the occasion, which was designed by Sabyasachi. Adding to that, this was a rather interesting look of Deepika's.
Her lehenga was lightweight, fun, and fuss-free- well, and it had to be since this was rather a groovy event. The couple was clicked dancing together on the occasion and it seemed quite a lighthearted event. Coming to Deepika's attire, the diva's lehenga consisted of a sharp V-necked half-sleeved blouse and she teamed it with a voluminous skirt.
Deepika's lehenga was adorned with red, pink, and blue floral patterns that we so loved. She accessorised her look with heavy and intricately detailed jewellery pieces. The actress wore an elaborate pendant choker, complementing earrings, and chooda (red bangles) with a few oxidised bangles. Her makeup was also luminescent with eyes accentuated by sharply defined kohl and blue eyeshadow. Her lip shade was subtle pink and the braided hairdo adorned with red roses notched up her party look. Deepika completed her look with a translucent net dupatta, which went well with her ensemble.
So, how did you find Deepika Padukone's party look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.