- 8 min ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 14 min ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 29 min ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Up For Pre-Orders Via Blind Order Sale: Here's How To Order
- Sports Mayank Agarwal unlikely to get India limited-overs' call-up during West Indies series
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- News Winter Session: MP's ride bicycles, wear masks, drive e-cars to highlight air pollution
- Automobiles TVS XL 100 Retro-Fitment Kit Launched At Rs 11,237
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Full Movie Leaked Online On Tamilrockers!
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
For the Met Gala after-party, Deepika Padukone went for a vintage Zac Posen number and we were stunned. She caught our attention with her elegant gown and the styling was absolutely spot-on. Away from the blings and feathers, Deepika gave us a sassy party look of the day, which was so much in contrast with her this year's Met Gala Barbie costume.
She wore a sleeveless yellow gown that was enhanced by a mermaid-cut. The gown had a deep neckline and beautifully accentuated her slender frame. Dipped in a bright yellow shade, the hem of her ensemble was marked by pleated and ruffled edges. Deepika notched up her style quotient by pairing her attire with an abstract jacket and a classy textured purse, which came from Off-White.
The diva paired her dress with neon yellow strappy heels, which were designed by Stuart Weitzman. She accessorised her look with gorgeous blue earrings, which were by Lorraine Schwartz. The makeup was highlighted by a matte maroon lip shade and smoky kohl. The signature high ponytail completed her avatar. Deepika was a vision. What do you feel about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.