- 5 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 6 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 6 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
For the Met Gala after-party, Deepika Padukone went for a vintage Zac Posen number and we were stunned. She caught our attention with her elegant gown and the styling was absolutely spot-on. Away from the blings and feathers, Deepika gave us a sassy party look of the day, which was so much in contrast with her this year's Met Gala Barbie costume.
She wore a sleeveless yellow gown that was enhanced by a mermaid-cut. The gown had a deep neckline and beautifully accentuated her slender frame. Dipped in a bright yellow shade, the hem of her ensemble was marked by pleated and ruffled edges. Deepika notched up her style quotient by pairing her attire with an abstract jacket and a classy textured purse, which came from Off-White.
The diva paired her dress with neon yellow strappy heels, which were designed by Stuart Weitzman. She accessorised her look with gorgeous blue earrings, which were by Lorraine Schwartz. The makeup was highlighted by a matte maroon lip shade and smoky kohl. The signature high ponytail completed her avatar. Deepika was a vision. What do you feel about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.