- 19 min ago Hair Loss During Winter: 9 Ways To Deal With It
- 1 hr ago India Records 2,58,089 New Covid Infections Including 8,209 Omicron Cases, 385 Deaths
- 13 hrs ago Delta Still Dominant Strain Of COVID-19, Says Maharashtra Health Official Amid Omicron Scare
- 13 hrs ago Mithali Raj And Indian Women's Cricket Team To Quarantine In Mumbai Ahead Of Women's World Cup 2022 Departure
- Finance Axis Bank Customers Can Now Make Net Banking Payments Using Biometric Authentications
- Movies Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey's Yesha Rughani Tests Positive For COVID-19; Actress Has Mild Symptoms
- Sports Royal Rumble 2022: Spoiler on huge championship change at WWE PPV
- Technology 12th Gen Intel Celeron Matches 11th Gen Intel Core i9 Performance: But There Is A Catch
- News EC meets on Punjab request to defer polls in view of Ravidas Jayanti
- Automobiles Ola S1 Production Halted: S1 Production To Commence From Late 2022
- Education BSEB Inter Admit Card 2022 Released, Check Steps And Links To Download BSEB Bihar Intermediate Admit Card Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
If you are looking forward to draping an embellished saree, we have got you covered. Deepika Padukone and Huma Qureshi were the divas, who inspired us with their fashion game. They looked amazing in their respective saree and gave us formal-wear goals. Their makeup game was also strong and the two actresses also made a strong case for dazzling earrings. We have decoded their saree looks for you.
Photographer Courtesy: The House Of Pixels
Deepika Padukone's Jewel-Toned Saree
Deepika Padukone looked stunning in her exquisite saree that she wore for her upcoming movie, 83 event. She wore this jewel-toned saree that came from designer Faraz Manan's collection. It was an intricately-done saree splashed in cream hue, and Deepika pulled it off ever so gracefully. Styled by Shaleena Nathani, she accentuated her look with a pair of emerald and diamond-studded earrings. Her nails were painted pink and if her eye makeup was heavy with kohl, the lip shade was muted pink. The contouring was meticulously done with a whiff of pink blush and bronzer. A gentle brush of eyebrow pencil and impeccable highlighted bun rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Chandrahas Prabhu
Huma Qureshi's Silver Metallic Saree
Huma Qureshi looked gorgeous in her silver metallic saree that was designed by Neeta Lulla. It was a textured saree, which featured a golden embellished border. She paired her saree with a full tapered-sleeved blouse that had a plunging neckline and slits on the sleeves. She notched up her look with gemstone and diamond earrings and a ring from Ambrus - Your Jewellery Closet. The makeup was highlighted by glossy red lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and pink eye shadow with dark kohl. The side-swept softly-curled tresses completed her look.
So, whose saree look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- make up tips83 Star Deepika Padukone Looks Gorgeous In Black Gown And Winged Eye Makeup
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone And Anshula Kapoor Stun Us With Their Black Gowns; Whose Gown Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra Jonas And Deepika Padukone: Can't Take Your Eyes Off Them! Divas Up The Fashion Bar Again
- bollywood wardrobe83 Promotions: Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Statement Red Layers Gown
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone Looks Stunning In Her Sportswear; Convinces Us To Invest More In Athleisure Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone Looks Stunning In Her New Sportswear; Take A Look At Her Nail Art Too!
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeKubbra Sait And Deepika Padukone Can Give You Cues On How To Look Cool And Ace The Street-Style Look
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Shraddha Kapoor, Sandeepa Dhar, And Other Divas Will Inspire You To Wear A Yellow Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeLatest Fashion Scoop Ft. Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone And Other Bollywood Actresses
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone Dresses Up In A Red And Black Outfit For Ranveer Singh’s Mother’s Birthday Celebrations