- 24 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 37 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 11 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News SC junks fresh petition on 100% VVPAT-EVM match, calling it a nuisance
- Technology Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL facing random shutdowns: Report
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Movies ANOTHER DIVORCE? Aamir Khan's Nephew Imran Khan's Wife Avantika Has LEFT Home Along With Daughter
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Deepika Padukone's outfit at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019 was absolutely voluminous and spectacular. The actress made a stunning fashion statement and gave us one of the most elevated looks. She wore an attire by the designer Jean-Louis Sabaji and brought alive the ballroom effect at a glamorous event.
Taking a departure from the structured formal silhouettes, Deepika's ensemble was dreamy but with dramatic elements. She wore a coral taffeta puffball gown that came with an off-shouldered sharp bodice with wrinkled accents and the skirt was vehemently flared with crisp and asymmetrical hem. The black hue on the bodice added contrast in terms of hue and enhanced her ensemble. Deepika's gown was definitely accentuated by fine textures and beckoned us to delve into the fashion sensibilities of the Victorian era but with a modern perspective.
Styled by Shaleena Nathani, Deepika accessorised her look with an elegant ring and statement and vibrant hoop earrings. The makeup was marked by dewy touches and consisted of a light pink lip shade and well-defined mascara accompanied by natural pink eye shadow. The middle-parted romantic tresses completed her look. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's gown and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.