Bollywood celebrities starting a clothing line is trending right now but facing controversies has never been the case until actress Anushka Sharma's recently launched clothing line Nush faced the mishap. She is dismissing the charges, subjecting it to be a disregard of her hard work.
Anushka Sharma was recently accused of stealing designs from Chinese online retailers for her clothing chain. Anushka has been alleged of stealing specific designs for her recently released bomber jackets, a trench coat, a parka and a pair of striped monochrome pants.
Pawan Agarwal, CMD of Suditi Industries has partnered with Anushka Sharma for Nush and he has also denied every charge against the company saying that the entire process of designing was on the company's part and the created and procured designs they had sent to their Chinese manufacturers were available elsewhere.
He has given a statement regarding taking serious actions against the breach of trust on the Chinese manufacturer's part. He has also mentioned that the selective designs they have produced just have commonalities with the latest trends and they are discarding those from their collection.
Seems like the actress started facing misfortune before this Friday the 13th but she has completely denied all these charges. She mentioned about her hard work with the team in brainstorming on the products. She has been there for the styling advices and has been involved in minor detailing of the products on offer.
The controversy has not affected the availability of the products as those have been available in stores since yesterday. Anushka's fans can cheer on this point that the fashion line is still accessible, but the truth is still blur.
Images: Anushka Sharma during the launch of Nush on 3rd October
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- YRF's Sui Dhaaga First Look; Anushka Sharma As A 'Gaaon Ki Chhori'
- LFW' 18: Sushmita Sen's Showstopper Avatar Resembling Anushka Sharma's Bridal Look
- The Bachchan Family Became Classier At Virushka’s Reception Party In Stylish Avatars
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Beyonce Chose Indian Designers For An Event & We Are Crying Happy Tears!