- 12 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 13 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 14 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Got Monday blues! Well, cancel the blues away with the greens, and you can do it stylishly just like Krystle D'Souza. The Chehre actress flaunted two green outfits recently and inspired us to take a tropical break. One of her outfits made for an ideal resort wear, the other attire was perfect for casual parties and dates. Both her outfits are under Rs. 2500 for now and so you can easily buy her ensembles. We have decoded Krystle's stunning outfits for you.
Krystle D'Souza's Monokini And Wrap
Styled by Dinky Nirh, Krystle D'Souza looked gorgeous in her monokini and a sheer wrap set. With this outfit of hers, Krystle gave us a beachwear goal. She wore the Sunshine Monokini from the label, Angel Croshet and her gorgeous attire is priced at just Rs. 2,450. Her monokini was splashed in vibrant yellow hue with floral patterns on the top and stripes at the bottom. Krystle's ensemble was also detailed with an adjustable lace-up front. However, apart from her monokini, we also loved her sheer green overall bottom that was accentuated by pink-hued starfish-patterns and black beads. The overall enhanced her beach outfit-look and we found it so summery and pretty. She painted her nails purple and nude-pink. The makeup was marked by matte-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The highlighted long tresses completed her look.
Krystle D'Souza's Green Floral Dress
Krystle D'Souza also flaunted a stunning green dress that we found ideal for almost all casual occasion and something that you can order right away. It was quite a mood-lifting dress that she wore and it came from the label. How When Wear. Priced at Rs. 2,025, she wore the Cheesecloth Printed Wrap dress from the label that was crafted out of a soft fabric. Her dress featured half-sleeves, overlapping detail, and green floral accents on an ivory base. She teamed her dress with white feather-inspired slippers that went well with her dress. Krystle also accessorised her look with a chic choker and a delicate necklace, transforming her casual look to party look. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The long sleek middle-parted tresses completed her look.
So, which green outfit of Krystle D'Souza did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram