Deepika Padukone just returned to India after her Met Gala and Cannes journey. While Deepika failed to impress us at Met Gala, Deepika certainly brought her A-game to Cannes 2018. During her three days at Cannes, the 'Padmaavat' actor sported a number of jaw-dropping looks. Right from sporting a pair of denims to gracing the red carpet in a voluminous pink gown, Deepika slayed it in all.
We have for you her lookbook from Cannes 2018. Tell us which Deepika's look wooed you and which you booed in the comments section below.
- Kajol Pulls Off A Semi-Ethnic Look As She Unveils Her Wax Statue
- Sonam's Distressed Denim Sari Will Have Your Mind All Blown Away!
- LOL! Look Whose Style Salman Khan Found 'Chweet'
- Madhuri Dixit Nails The Traditional Look In An Anita Dongre Anarkali
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Madhuri's Pastel-hued Anarkali Is A Head Turner For Sure