TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan like always was a vision to behold at Cannes 2018. Our poster girl of Cannes stunned us in her sartorial attires. After all, we don't call her the 'Queen of the red carpet' for no reason. The diva perfected myriad looks and made us go absolutely crushing on her.
She didn't even look zillion dollars, on the contrary her beauty and dramatic gowns were just priceless. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is only getting better with time. However, her style was not merely limited to her attires and make-up but her opulent jewellery also left us all dazed.
Not completely bedecked, Ash meticulously accessorized her look with precious ornamental baubles. There was a great sophistication and subtlety in the way she sported her jewellery. Regular at Cannes, Ash was also careful about the number of precious trinkets, she was adorned with. She kept her jewellery minimal and allowed those rare invaluable pieces make a statement.
Curious about what jewellery she was decked in? Let's unlock her exquisite jewels that she flaunted on the red carpet with poise and elegance.
1. A Melody Of Colours
Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan made a dramatic red carpet entry at Cannes 2018 in her 20-foot Michael Cinco peacock dress. Her gown was dipped in different shades of purple and the actress completed her stunning look with de Grisogono earrings. Her glittering statement piece perfectly complemented her vibrant dress. Her amethyst and sapphire earrings were as talked about as her outstanding gown.
2. Unassuming Yet On The Point
Her next red carpet outfit was the frosty blue gown by Rami Kadi, which was embellished with more than 20,000 Swarovski stones. Aishwarya kept her look minimal with an iconic bun but it was also her unassuming Boucheron jewellery that rounded off her look. She sported delicate studs and rings, which went well with her elaborate icy gown. Her floral-inspired ring was quite mind blowing!