The undisputed debutant of the year, who stole the thunder of Cannes veterans, Kangana Ranaut is back in India. The sassy actress aced the fashion game at the prestigious film festival and broke the internet records with her smouldering looks.
The actress began her Cannes journey, channelling Audrey Hepburn's style in a sizzling black sari by Sabyasachi. She then switched to a stunning Zuhair Murad's ivory gown for the red carpet. But it was her street style that actually grabbed the eyeballs. She defied modestly-dressed convention by sporting a bra with a pair of navy green trousers and casually draping it with a light-brown formal jacket.
She absolutely unleashed her badass attitude but she was quick to show us her cuter side too in a quirky sky blue dress.
However, her fashion game doesn't end here!
Kangana is back and flaunted her airport style yet again. She wore a very business-like matching jacket and skirt. She contrasted her purple and white chequered outfit with a white eccentric informal shirt. She accessorized her look with white sneakers and left her curls loose this time.
Her minimal make-up perfectly complemented her attire; this lady is certainly on fire. We can't wait to see Kangana in her next outfit in India. She is our fashionista then, now, and forever.
Any views on her airport style? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu