TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
While her Zuhair Murad cape dress transformed her into a princess, her pantsuit made her the bosslady. Yes, our dreamy diva of yesterday, Deepika Padukone, is down to business today in her purple pantsuit.
Standing bold and beautiful against the oceanic background at her hotel's balcony, Dippy demands attention as she is posed to perfection.
The stunning L'Orealista at Cannes 2018, Deepika is slaying it in her own interpretation of 'Purple Rain'. The 'Padmaavat' actor is proving to us the power of power dressing and setting the refreshing wardrobe goals for the new age women. Her flared pants and deep- V neck crisp coat are finely tailored.
Kudos to her stylist for keeping her hair straightened and side-parted! Deepika wore minimal make-up and jewellery, which actually elevated her dressing game, as she looked the world in the eye.
This is the most impressive L'Oreal photoshoot of Deepika so far at Cannes 2018.
Well, Dippy we are wowed and looking forward to seeing you nailing it on the red carpet. Any guesses on which designer's attire she would be wearing today?