- 4 hrs ago Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan: Narendra Modi Lays The First Brick And Says It’s A Golden Day
- 4 hrs ago 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Psyllium Husk (Isabgol) You Should Know
- 6 hrs ago We Are Sure You Would Want To Bookmark Dia Mirza’s Cotton Muslin Jamdani Saree
- 6 hrs ago Grooming Kit For Women: 10 Products That Are Absolute Essentials
- News Beirut explosion: Death toll rises to 113; Two-week state of emergency declared
- Finance 5 Obstacles In Claiming Health Insurance For COVID-19 Treatment
- Sports Tim Macdonald appointed as England women's new senior assistant coach
- Movies Aly Goni Opens Up About His Decision To Resume Work Amid The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Unveiled With Active Noise Cancellation; Worthy Upgrade?
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2020: Hyundai Creta Outsells Kia Seltos For Third Month In A Row
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Tripti Dimri absolutely left us awestruck with her performance in Bulbbul. With her smouldering expression and well-timed dialogue delivery, the actress won us. Her traditional outfits in the horror movie were simply resplendent and gave us maximalist goals. However, Tripti Dimri's Instagram feed is lit up with her in minimal traditional outfits. We have decoded two of her traditional minimal outfits for you, which could be your wedding dress code.
Tripti Dimri's Yellow Saree
With a yellow floral-hued pink frame in her hand, Tripti Dimri was like a ray of sunshine in her yellow saree. She looked amazing in her yellow saree that seemed crafted out of a light fabric and featured subtle dotted patterns. The actress paired her saree with a sleeveless yellow blouse and golden-toned sandals. She wore orange marigold haar instead of a neckpiece. Tripti accessorised her look with dark shades and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade. The middle-parted braided tresses rounded out her avatar.
Tripti Dimri's Floral Pink Lehenga
Her pink floral lehenga also caught our attention and Tripti Dimri looked amazing in it. Her lehenga was gorgeous and floral. She paired her cropped sleeveless blouse with a voluminous skirt. Her lehenga was splashed in a white hue and accentuated by pink floral accents. She draped a matching dupatta with her lehenga. The dupatta was white-hued and accentuated by an embellished border. While her lehenga was from SVA By Sonam & Paras Modi, her chic earrings were from H. Ajoomal Fine Jewellery. The lip shade was vibrant pink and the middle-parted bun completed her look.
So, which minimal ethnic outfit of Tripti Dimri's did you like more? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Tripti Dimri's Instagram