- 2 hrs ago UV Safety Awareness Month: Health Effects Of Ultraviolet (UV) Radiation
- 3 hrs ago 7 Reasons That Tell Why First Year Of Marriage Is The Hardest
- 3 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Metta Meditation (Loving-Kindness Meditation) And How To Do It
- 4 hrs ago Group B Streptococcus (GBS) Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports SAI forms inquiry committee to investigate boxers' alleged quarantine violation at NIS Patiala
- News 15-ft-long king cobra caught in Tamil Nadu, released in forest
- Movies Report: Rekha’s Mumbai Bungalow Sealed After Security Guard Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Technology Vivo TWS Neo Earbuds To Launch Alongside Vivo X50 Series In India
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- Finance Avenue Supermarts Reports 88% Fall In Q1 Net Profit Largely Due To COVID-19
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Bulbbul has received positive reviews as a feminist supernatural horror movie. Set in Bengal, the movie is about a woman, who has a painful past. The movie has Tripti Dimri, Avinash Tiwary, Rahul Bose, and Paoli Dam in the lead. However, apart from being a powerful and relevant movie, the movie is also a treat for those interested in costumes and fashion aspect of the cinema. The movie offers strong costume visuals and one such fashion moment came from Paoli Dam and Rahul Bose, who gave us old-fashioned goals for the wedding night. We have decoded their fashion looks for you.
So speaking about Paoli Dam first, the actress looked graceful in her silk saree. She wore an emerald green and rani pink saree, which was rich in hues. While her green saree was plain-hued, the border accentuated by intricate patterns upped her saree look. We also loved her red blouse that was elaborated by gold-toned designs. Her jewellery was also heavy and made us think of the good old days. She wore heavy gold haar accompanied by relatively lighter neckpiece, a meticulously-done brooch, light gold, white, and red bangles, a delicate nose pin, elaborate gold rings, and intricate jhumkis.
As far her makeup is concerned, her red alta-painted fingertips caught our attention the most and reminded us of the Bengali traditional culture. Her makeup was muted with soft pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow but the heavy kohl notched up her traditional avatar. She wore a big red bindi and her middle-parted bun was adorned with sindoor. As for Rahul Bose, he looked dapper and distinctive in his traditional wear too. He wore an ivory-hued silk kurta pyjama set and accessorised it with subtle gold and silver chains. But what upped his avatar was an intricately-done shawl, which was draped in a classic style.
Well, we loved their look and if you want to take a break from the contemporary traditional style, you know where to get the inspiration from. So, how did you find their looks? Let us know that.