2017 has been a happening year when it comes to fashion. The B-town ladies had set some real style goals around the year. From cold-shoulders to the culottes trend has stolen our hearts, alluring us to follow each one of them.
While these are just styles which got popular, we have also seen Bollywood celebrities setting trend in and around the tinsel town.
Let us let a look at the Bollywood trendsetters.
Taapsee And Sock Heels Trend
In the West, the style trend might have been set by Kendal Jenner but in India, the beautiful actress Taapsee Pannu circulated the sock-heels trend like crazy. The trend has been loved by people across the country and the actress came to be known as the sock-heels trendsetter.
Taapsee And Open-Toe Boots Trend
Taapsee has frequently been seen wearing open-toe boots which actually made us fall for her style statement, again. This girl knows how to set any trend and sh did it again with her amazing open-toe boots trend. It is now a raging trend and surely one of the best trends of 2017.
Taapsee And Men Boots With Saree Trend
Can women wear men boots, that too with Indian traditional clothes? Of course they can and this is what Taapse had proven. She started wearing these tan boots with sarees, kurtas and other traditional attires. She looked awesome and we had to grab this trend.
Deepika And Tiered Blouses Trend
Deepika Padukone first wore a tirered blouse during India Couture Week and since then, it has been flowing like a trend. It looks hot and also amalgamates with tradition. No other combination could have been better.
Shilpa Shetty And Customized Saree Drapes Trend
Not once but a lot of times, actress Shilpa Shetty draped her sarees in a different way, all-over this year. From fashion shows to formal meets, the actress stunned us with her amazing ways of draping different kinds of sarees. From one-shoulder to one-sided, she showed us some real saree-wearing goals.
Shilpa Shetty And Kurta Dress Trend
Shilpa Shetty made sure to be a trendsetter this year. We saw her wearing kurtas without any bottom, therefore, keeping the legs bare. The kurtas were worn like a dress and she slayed it completely. People started following this trend after she had set the benchmark.
Jhanvi And Sequin Style
While the party season of 2017 saw some really cool entry of sequin attires, it was Jhanvi Kapoor was one of the first seen celebrities to adopt this trend. She is an ardent follower of the Jenner siblings and this style too was inspired from the West.
Shraddha Kapoor and Belt On Top Trend
Shraddha started wearing her most casual style books with a belt on top. Since then, it became one of the coolest trends of the year.
Did you follow all these trends? Still did not? We can assure that you can still try these trends to start your 2018 in style.
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Style Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Deepika’s Latest Photoshoot Is Something To Remember For Life
- Killer! Deepika's Classic Look Is So Modern And Awesome
- Check Out The Pink Anarkali Of Deepika's That Is Killing The Internet
- Deepika’s Bold And Black Attire Proves That She Doesn’t Always Play Safe
- Haters Back Off! Deepika Is Slaying With Her Killer Hat
- Damn Hot! Deepika Oozes Sexiness In A Black Gown
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?
- Cannes 2018: Which Deepika’s Cannes 2018 Look You Loved The Most?
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Amazes As The Winged Angel