- 23 min ago Bangalore School Kids Deliver An Impressive Rendition Of 'Believer' & Imagine Dragons Love It
- 33 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 1 hr ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 2 hrs ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- Movies Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Produce A Show About The Indian Sangeet Ceremony For Amazon Prime
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11 Series, Galaxy Fold 2 Likely To Launch On February 18, 2020
- News 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
What comes to your mind when you think of Sonam Kapoor? Her chubby childhood days? I highly doubt it. She's Bollywood's leading lady when it comes to glamour. All the women want to be her and all the men want to be with her. With her decadent smile and style, she has captivated us like none other.
What would we find if we peeked into Sonam Kapoor's closet? Well, we would be face to face with only the most luxurious vintage style couture and accessories Bollywood's ever seen. The young daughter of the successful Anil Kapoor has brought an air of old world charm into Indian fashion and we can't get enough of it. She is one of the most beautiful women in B-town and that too with the most genuine smile, we think.
Sonam Kapoor reminds us of a combination of the classy Gayatri Devi of Jaipur, beautiful Madhubala, eyeball-grabbing Meena Kumari, the vivid Jacqueline Kennedy, seductive Elizabeth Taylor, sex-siren Marilyn Monroe, bright-eyed Audrey Hepburn and the feminine Grace Kelly. Too much to handle? Well, Sonam is. She has the vintage look on point and we're always excited to see what she wears next.
We adore her raven black finger waves, pearl chokers, statement bangles, vintage dresses, ox blood lips, cat eye makeup, elegant blouses and alluring saree looks. She is the fashion idol that all women must worship if they want to sport an elegant and glam look. Her old money dressing is so perfect that it's as though she has stepped out of a time machine.
We think she has a promising future in Bollywood, especially when it comes to fashion. What do you think about her vintage vibe? Comment down below and tell us.