Bipasha Basu Grover attended an event recently in Delhi and the actress wore an eye-catching number but was it good enough? The dress was dipped in muted and dark hues. The silhouette of her attire was pretty different from the usual symmetrical outfits.
Her attire was by Gauri & Nainika and it was a layered gown. Her gown featured interplay of colours. The one-shouldered bodice was dipped in the black shade and featured sheer accents. The skirt was splashed in a contrasting shade and was pleated. The skirt featured a metallic touch and was structured, but it was her skirt that we were disappointed with.
Bipasha accessorised her look with hoop earrings that came from Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. She also notched up her look with delicate rings, which were from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. Her makeup was subtle and marked by winged eyeliner. The wavy tresses completed her look.
So, while she carried herself with a lot of confidence, we didn't find her attire too impressive. The makeup, accessories, and hairdo- all were fine but the same we couldn't say about her gown. What do you think about Bipasha's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!