- News Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj wasn't confined to any caste or party, says Sena in swipe at BJP
- Technology Reliance Jio Rs. 149 Vs Airtel Rs. 169 Prepaid Plan: Which One You Should Opt For
- Sports Man United's Pogba watches Butler & Heat in Miami
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Bipasha Basu Grover attended an event recently in Delhi and the actress wore an eye-catching number but was it good enough? The dress was dipped in muted and dark hues. The silhouette of her attire was pretty different from the usual symmetrical outfits.
Her attire was by Gauri & Nainika and it was a layered gown. Her gown featured interplay of colours. The one-shouldered bodice was dipped in the black shade and featured sheer accents. The skirt was splashed in a contrasting shade and was pleated. The skirt featured a metallic touch and was structured, but it was her skirt that we were disappointed with.
Bipasha accessorised her look with hoop earrings that came from Farah Khan Fine Jewellery. She also notched up her look with delicate rings, which were from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. Her makeup was subtle and marked by winged eyeliner. The wavy tresses completed her look.
So, while she carried herself with a lot of confidence, we didn't find her attire too impressive. The makeup, accessories, and hairdo- all were fine but the same we couldn't say about her gown. What do you think about Bipasha's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.