- 13 min ago Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- 27 min ago 7 Best And Healthy Substitutes For Vegetable Oil
- 43 min ago Sonam Kapoor, Sanjana Sanghi And Hina Khan Flaunt Their Belted Dresses And Now It’s Your Turn!
- 1 hr ago The Ideal Weight For Indians Increased By 5 Kg: Says A New Survey
- Movies Javed Akhtar Slams News Channels; ‘Start Entertainment Channels, Don’t Pretend To Be News Channels’
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: iPhone 12 Pro Max, Poco X3 NFC, Google Pixel 5 And More
- News External Affairs Minister Jaishankar to visit Japan from Oct 6-7 to attend Quad meet
- Sports IPL 2020: SRH vs DC: Scott Styris reveals what Sunrisers should do to get to winning ways
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
- Automobiles BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe India Launch Timeline Revealed: To Rival Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Finance New Motor Vehicles Act Rules Effective From 1 October
- Education JEE Advanced Answer Key 2020: How To Download IIT JEE Advanced 2020 Answer Key
Bipasha Basu Grover and Karan Singh Grover graced the ramp together for designer Sanjukta Dutta on Day 3 of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020 at JioWorld Garden at BKC, Mumbai. The couple looked amazing together in traditional outfits and the moment was even more special as today is Valentine's Day. So, let's decode their attire and look.
Both Bipasha and Karan Singh Grover colour-coordinated their outfits with black and golden-toned outfits. While Bipasha Basu donned a black-hued mekhela chador, Karan Singh wore a black kurta pyjama that was accentuated by modern sensibilities. The drape of her traditional silk attire was enhanced by metallic golden hue with elaborate motifs and she paired it with a full-sleeved blouse with flared sleeve ends. Bipasha accessorised her look with statement earrings and the makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and subtle kohl. She upped her look with a black bindi and the middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar. She wore shiny black peep-hole sandals to complete her look.
Karan Singh Grover wore an all-black kurta and pyjama. His kurta was marked by overlapping details and featured multi-hued motifs. The kurta was asymmetrical and he paired it with matching pyjamas and he teamed his ensemble with formal black-hued loafers. So, what do you think about their outfits and look? Let us know that in the comment section.