- 9 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 13 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 14 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 14 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Navaratri 2020 is just around the corner and it's time to upgrade the fashion wardrobe with some eye-catching numbers. To up your wardrobe, you definitely need a fashionista to get inspiration from and currently, who better can give goals than our slaying queen Hina Khan. Each day, she is coming up with different outfit and impressing us but her recent ensemble seemed ideal for this Navaratri. For her latest appearance on Bigg Boss 14, the actress opted for blue top and loose prints pants, which makes for a perfect number to begin Navaratri 2020 with. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Hina Khan sported a quarter-sleeved mandarin-collar blue-hued top, which featured three-tier with ruffle detailing. Styled by Sayali Vidya, she teamed her top with loose pants that was accentuated by multi-hued (blue, orange, yellow, and white) patterns. Her ensemble came from Pallavi Singh's collections and she completed her look with a pair of brown flip flops from the label CAI. The Unlock actress accessorised her look with silver-toned studs and rings from Soni Sapphire and Inaaya and painted her nails nude-pink.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Hina sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, mascara, orange and yellow mixed eye shadow, soft blush, and matte nude-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress secured her mid-partitioned tresses from both sides with yellow-hued hairpins and let the remaining ones loose.
We really liked this outfit of Hina Khan and we're surely going to bookmark this outfit for the upcoming festival. What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Ananya Panday