- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports U-17 women's tourney: India lose 0-3 to Sweden
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Bhumi Pednekar posted an image from her today's visit at Facebook India office in Mumbai for the promotion of her upcoming film Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan.
She wore a pair of separates from The Meraki Project. This particular brand is innovative with its designs, especially for the portrayal of childhood through embroideries on the handcrafted attires.
Bhumi wore a black top with a midi skirt which also had doodled human figures embroidered on the top. The look is very cute and also very classy.
Bhumi matched the pair of separates with a pair of black pencil heels.
The look was cute and nice. What is your opinion?