Bhumi Pednekar posted an image from her today's visit at Facebook India office in Mumbai for the promotion of her upcoming film Shubh Mangal Saavdhaan.
She wore a pair of separates from The Meraki Project. This particular brand is innovative with its designs, especially for the portrayal of childhood through embroideries on the handcrafted attires.
Bhumi wore a black top with a midi skirt which also had doodled human figures embroidered on the top. The look is very cute and also very classy.
Bhumi matched the pair of separates with a pair of black pencil heels.
The look was cute and nice. What is your opinion?
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Bhumi Pednekar Rocked Her Uber Cool Style While Ayushmann Stunned In Formals
- Bhumi Pednekar Turned Gorgeous At India Couture Week 2017
- Bhumi Pednekar Carries A Cute And Classy Look For Her Movie Promotion
- #Ditto: Trisha Krishnan Vs Bhumi Pednekar In Geisha Designs
- Too Sunny? Try Kajal Aggarwal's White Summer Dress