- 6 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 7 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 7 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- 8 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- News Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer: Reports
- Movies Sanjay Dutt Diagnosed With Stage 3 Lung Cancer: To Fly To The US For Treatment
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Bhumi Pednekar's fashion is only getting stronger with time and when in lockdown, we can't help but admire her saree choices. Yes, the recent sarees that she had donned were contemporary and featured single-toned shades. From raspberry hue to black colour, Bhumi won us with her different sarees and inspired us to go saree-hunting. We have decoded her saree looks for you so that you can buy one of her sarees post lockdown.
Bhumi Pednekar's Raspberry Saree
Bhumi Pednekar's raspberry-hued saree is absolutely we have our eyes on. She wore this saree for an event and her saree was designed by Manish Malhotra. Splashed in a bright orange hue, her saree was accentuated by glittering tones and featured subtle ruffled details. She teamed her saree with a matching raspberry-hued blouse and accessorised her look with nature-inspired rings. The makeup was highlighted by muted brown lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Bhumi Pednekar's Minty Green Saree
Her minty green also seemed like an ultimate cocktail-wear number. The actress wore a Manish Malhotra saree again and her saree was beautifully embellished with sequinned details. It featured silver accents and Bhumi teamed her saree with a dazzling sleeveless blouse. Her makeup was enhanced by muted pink lip shade and contoured pink cheekbones. The smoky kohl and sleek tresses completed her look.
Bhumi Pednekar's Burgundy Saree
We absolutely loved this wine red burgundy saree of Bhumi Pednekar's. She wore it for the IFFAM 2019 event and looked absolutely classy. Her saree was light and was splashed in burgundy hue with embellished metallic details. However, this time, the Bala actress colour-blocked her saree with a sleeveless black-toned blouse and it went well with her saree. The makeup was marked by muted tones and the impeccable bun wrapped up her look.
Bhumi Pednekar's Black Saree
Bhumi Pednekar looked bold and beautiful in her black saree that came from the label Silai. Her saree was pure black in colour and it featured embellished accents on the border. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless black blouse. Her makeup was enhanced by muted pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her traditional avatar.
So, which saree of Bhumi Pednekar's did you like the most? Let us know that.