- 33 min ago Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- 2 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Offer These Flowers To Lord Shiva And Seek His Blessings
- 3 hrs ago What Is Chikungunya? Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatments And Prevention
- 3 hrs ago The Queen’s Gambit Actress Anya Taylor-Joy Is A Vision In Her Stunning Gowns At The Golden Globes
- Movies Happy Birthday Daniel Craig: Here’s A Look At 5 Of His Iconic Roles That Left Us In Awe Of His Charisma
- News Man blocks actor Ajay Devgn's car stopped in Mumbai over farm protests
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Dream11 Prediction, Best Playing XI Fantasy Tips for Ahmedabad Test
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Technology Realme 8 Pro Confirmed To Pack 108MP Camera: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Bollywood actress and dancer, Nora Fatehi is all set to raise temperature once again with her gorgeous look in the upcoming episode of India's Best Dancer. In the last episode, she left us stunned with her glamorous look in a red sequin gown but her look in the upcoming episode, will leave you amazed. Recently, Nora took to her Instagram feed to give us a glimpse of her latest look for the show. Dressed in an organza silk printed saree, the actress looked absolutely elegant and regal. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, Nora Fatehi was decked up in a blue-hued organza silk saree, which was designed by JJ Valaya. Her saree was accentuated by intricate green and orange-hued heavy prints and featured a brown-hued gota work at the border. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Bhuj actress draped the pallu of her saree in a semi-nivi style and teamed it with a sleeveless round-collar plain green-hued blouse. The green buckle detailed brown leather belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with a green stone-detailed heavy choker, a plunging necklace, bangles, handcuff, and rings from Apala by Sumit.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, neutral-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy light-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Street Dancer 3D actress left her side-parted highlighted curly tresses loose.
We absolutely loved this printed saree of Nora Fatehi and the way she rocked her look in it. Her saree seemed ideal for weddings and festivals. What do you think about her saree? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Maneka Harisinghani