Deepika Padukone turns 32 today and she keeps ruling our hearts with her style, charm and grandeur. From the 'Ajab si ajab si adaa' to her 'Ghoomar' stances, her beauty and fashion statement has always stunned us.
With each appearances from basic casual looks to the red carpet ones, she never fails to amaze us. Today, on the occassion of Bollywood's favourite fashionista's birthday, we have compiled the best onscreen and offscreen looks of the ravishing DeePee.
The xXx Slayer
Deepika had taken her first leap to Hollywood with xXx: Return of Xander Cage, which released earlier this year. It made all of us drool over her sexier version. We saw DeePee in different biknis and swimsuits and we loved all her looks.
As The Royal Ranisa Padmavati
The film might have gone through a lot of controversy but no one could deny Deepika's grandeur avatar as Rani Padmavati. From wearing the Rajputana ghagra choli to the traditional royal jewellery, we all loved the glimpses of Deepika from the trailer and songs. Agree or not?
For Baatein With Baadshah
A talk show presented by Lux Rose and hosted by SRK, Baatein With Baadshah got Deepika as one of its first guests where she slayed it with her look. She was seen wearing a rose pink gown, looking exquisitely beautiful with matching dainty jewellery and makeup.
At The GQ Fashion Nights 2017
Deepika attended Van Heusen GQ Fashion Nights wearing a stunning and sizzling black saree from Sabyasachi Mukherjee couture. The black saree had golden sequin work done on its body with the super-hot matching blouse. She wore the saree with a black belt and dangling earrings.
The Speaker's Swag At The World Economic Forum
Deepika was one of the celebrity speakers at the World Economic Forum, where she carried a formal look. Her formals included a white shirt and black trousers. She wore a metallic watch and a pair of dainty ear tops. She maintained her sassiness pretty well.
For Padmavat's Promotions
After a certain period of controversies, the movie finally got passed by CBFC but with a cost of changing its name to Padmavat. Deepika had already started with the movie's promotions and one of her promotional looks actually stole our attention.
For this look, DeePee was wearing separates from Prabal Gurung, which included a hibiscus silk cady asymmetric one-shoulder gathered knot-tie blouse with dahlia-shaded cotton trousers. It also had an extended sash and a hibiscus-red wide-leather belt from the designer's Spring 2018 collection.
Sassy Airport OOTD
DeePee has always been perfect with her airport style statements. In 2017, we thought this look to be her best airport look where she was being the simplest in the sassiest way. She was seen wearing a white tank top tucked into blue ripped jeans. She wore a petrol green jacket with white sneakers and black shades to complete her cool airport look.
- Karisma Kapoor's Royal Blue Anarkali Made Us Think Of Deepika Padukone's Similar Attire
- Aaradhya Bachchan's Latest Tulle Dress Strongly Resembles Deepika Padukone's Gown
- Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance In This Pristine White Outfit As She Graces The FICCI FLO Event
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Deepika Padukone Breaks The Gender Stereotypes In Fashion With Her Latest Airport Look
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is What Deepika Padukone Has Aced Before
- Beyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Awesome! Lovebirds Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Synced Up Their Airport Style
- Salman Khan And Katrina Kaif Aced The Arabic Look And Ignited The Ramp At Manish Malhotra's Show
- Deepika Padukone Or Katrina Kaif: Whose Airport Look Was More Slay Worthy?