Deepika Padukone turns 32 today and she keeps ruling our hearts with her style, charm and grandeur. From the 'Ajab si ajab si adaa' to her 'Ghoomar' stances, her beauty and fashion statement has always stunned us.
With each appearances from basic casual looks to the red carpet ones, she never fails to amaze us. Today, on the occassion of Bollywood's favourite fashionista's birthday, we have compiled the best onscreen and offscreen looks of the ravishing DeePee.
The xXx Slayer
Deepika had taken her first leap to Hollywood with xXx: Return of Xander Cage, which released earlier this year. It made all of us drool over her sexier version. We saw DeePee in different biknis and swimsuits and we loved all her looks.
As The Royal Ranisa Padmavati
The film might have gone through a lot of controversy but no one could deny Deepika's grandeur avatar as Rani Padmavati. From wearing the Rajputana ghagra choli to the traditional royal jewellery, we all loved the glimpses of Deepika from the trailer and songs. Agree or not?
For Baatein With Baadshah
A talk show presented by Lux Rose and hosted by SRK, Baatein With Baadshah got Deepika as one of its first guests where she slayed it with her look. She was seen wearing a rose pink gown, looking exquisitely beautiful with matching dainty jewellery and makeup.
At The GQ Fashion Nights 2017
Deepika attended Van Heusen GQ Fashion Nights wearing a stunning and sizzling black saree from Sabyasachi Mukherjee couture. The black saree had golden sequin work done on its body with the super-hot matching blouse. She wore the saree with a black belt and dangling earrings.
The Speaker's Swag At The World Economic Forum
Deepika was one of the celebrity speakers at the World Economic Forum, where she carried a formal look. Her formals included a white shirt and black trousers. She wore a metallic watch and a pair of dainty ear tops. She maintained her sassiness pretty well.
For Padmavat's Promotions
After a certain period of controversies, the movie finally got passed by CBFC but with a cost of changing its name to Padmavat. Deepika had already started with the movie's promotions and one of her promotional looks actually stole our attention.
For this look, DeePee was wearing separates from Prabal Gurung, which included a hibiscus silk cady asymmetric one-shoulder gathered knot-tie blouse with dahlia-shaded cotton trousers. It also had an extended sash and a hibiscus-red wide-leather belt from the designer's Spring 2018 collection.
Sassy Airport OOTD
DeePee has always been perfect with her airport style statements. In 2017, we thought this look to be her best airport look where she was being the simplest in the sassiest way. She was seen wearing a white tank top tucked into blue ripped jeans. She wore a petrol green jacket with white sneakers and black shades to complete her cool airport look.
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Deepika Padukone Graced An Award Function In A Royal Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Celebrated Padmavaat’s Success Being The Teal Traditional Queen
- Deepika Padukone Reveals 10 Diet And Workout Tips For Her Look In Padmavat
- After The Royal Padmaavat's Avatar, Deepika Padukone Dons A Badass Cop's Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Being Ultra-stylish With Sister Anisha For Vogue BFFs
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Deepika's Summed-up Style Journey From The 70th Festival de Cannes
- Sorry Ranveer, But Deepika-Ranbir Are Killing It As A Couple!