Zee Telegu's Golden Awards 2017 took place last night which saw a gathering of beautiful and stylish divas at the event. Along with the divas, there were also many Telegu dappers who rocked the event with their style statements.
Let us find out the best dressed Telegu star at the grand award ceremony.
Kajal looked extremely gorgeous in her stunning style book. She was wearing a black ruffled gown by Markum Garner. The outfit had a sexy structure and an elongated plunging neckline. She matched the attire with accessories from Gehna Jewellers and Aurelle by Leshna Shah. Her styling was done by Ami Patel.
Pooja's style book for the award ceremony was certainly exquisite. She was wearing an amazing drop sleeved lehenga choli by Tarun Tahiliani, rocking it to the core. With the detailed embroidery and embellishments, her look brightened the evening. She matched the attire with accessories from Gehna Jewellery. Her styling was done by Tanya Ghavri.
She also won the Favourite Actress Award 2017 at the ceremony.
Pranathy won the Miss India USA in 2014 and her look for the award ceremony was too amazing. She was decked up in a yellow gown which looked hot with the deep plunging neckline and the cropped back. She carried a sling minaudiere along with the attire.
Mehreen is a Telegu actress who attended the event in one of her best style books she has ever carried. In the strapless tulle gown, she looked prettier than ever. Matching with the gown, she wore dainty earrings and a bracelet.
Telegu actress Shalini Pandey carried a slayer look, wearing a black one-shoulder gown. The gown looked even more amazing with the sexy side waist cut. She looked very pretty as she matched dangling earrings along with the gown.
Rukshar Mir is one of the prettiest actresses in the Telegu film industry and at the event too, she looked very pretty in her gorgeous red gown. The look made her look classy and equally gorgeous. She matched very tiny but matching earrings along with the attire.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar