- 39 min ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 1 hr ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 2 hrs ago You Need To Try These 11 Amazing Ways To Use Turmeric To Get Rid Of Pimples Right Now!
- 2 hrs ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- Technology Reasons That Made Apple AirPods 'Product Of The Decade' Over iPhones
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- News Newborn boy found dumped near drain, hospitalised in Thane
- Finance Bharat Bond ETF Issue Opens On Dec 12: Should You Invest?
- Movies Viral Bollywood Photos Of 2019: From Bollywood's Selfie Moment With PM Modi To Taimur's Yoga Picture
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
GQ Best Dressed was a star-filled event and saw the presence of a lot of Bollywood celebrities. As the event was about the well-dressed people of the lot, we have picked a few actresses who had a unique and most stylish dressing sense.
Among them was Rhea Chakroborty who dressed up as a glam doll as she wore a Forever New black maxi dress. With a pair of Aldo shoes and smoky eyes, she looked like a bombshell. We have no complaints about the look.
Secondly our eyes were on the sizzling Mandira Bedi who wore a camouflage Gavin Miguel fully-beaded and tasselled dress. She was slaying with this look.
Then there was the bubbly and pretty Shraddha Kapoor who wore a Gavin Miguel black tulle and chamois satin dress, and Louboutin shoes. She wore dainty accessories from Outhouse Jewellery. Diva she looked, isn't it?
Whom do you like more? We found these three the most well-dressed ladies of the night.