- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Recently, Neena Gupta gave us two stunning traditional outfit goals. The seasoned actress looked elegant in her traditional suit and saree, which we thought were ideal for formal occasions and festivities. She was styled by Manisha Melwani on both the occasions and we have decoded her outfits for some major fashion inspiration.
Photographer Courtesy: Ajay Kadam
Neena Gupta's Linen Saree
The Badhaai Ho actress wore a peach rose linen saree from designer Anavila's collection. The linen saree was adorned with peach-toned rose patterns and peach border. Her complementing blouse was equally gorgeous. The actress teamed her saree with a bloom and block-printed blouse that came from Joy collection. The statement layered neckpiece and intricately-done gold bangle upped her saree look. The makeup was highlighted by matte-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and a tiny pink bindi. The middle-parted bob tresses completed her look.
Neena Gupta's Mustard Yellow Suit
Neena Gupta looked graceful in her mustard-yellow suit that was crafted out of silk fabric. Her kurta was full-sleeved and she teamed it with palazzo pants and a matching dupatta. Her attire was accentuated by subtle buti accents and she teamed her gorgeous ensemble with classy brown-hued kolhapuri sandals from Aprajita Toor. She spruced up her look with sleek gold bangles, dainty rings, and a striking gemstone neckpiece. The makeup was enhanced by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and a tiny green bindi. The middle-parted bob tresses rounded out her look.
So, which attire of Neena Gupta's did you like more? Let us know that.
Pictures Source: Instagram