- 1 hr ago Are Your Inlaws Control Freaks? Use These Feng Shui Tips To Befriend Them
- 1 hr ago Can Baby Bottles Cause Tooth Decay? How To Prevent Baby Bottle Tooth Decay?
- 4 hrs ago Kotilingeshwara Temple: Unique Unknown Facts About This Kolar Temple
- 5 hrs ago What Does It Indicate When You See God In Your Dreams?
- Movies Why Netizens Are Trending 'Remove Thaman From Mahesh Babu's SSMB 28': All You Need To Know
- News Freed in 2012 Chhawla gang rape case, man held for murder of auto driver in Delhi
- Sports BBL 2022-23: Full list of award winners, prize money, records and stats from the 12th season
- Finance 7 Stocks That Have Declared Dividend Upto 800%
- Technology Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announce New Offers In February 2023 – Discounts Up To Rs 35,000
- Education Now, online common entrance exam first for Agniveer recruitment process by Army
The popular politician, Baba Siddique, has always made headlines with his Iftar Party during the month of Ramzan every year; and this year was another special treat for the eyes. The Iftar Party saw a host of celebrities including the Khans.
Salman Khan was spotted in a brand-new haircut and a black Pathani suit. Salman and his sister Alvira suggested that the women also be invited to the event this year, though the Iftar dinner is traditionally held for the men.
Sharukh Khan, on the other hand, was spotted in a baggy black pull over and blue denims. Both the Khans were seen making up at this very Iftar Party in 2013 and have attended the party ever since.
Katrina Kaif was also present and she looked opulent in her red and gold Anarkali suit. She was there with her upcoming movie Jagga Jasoos's director Kabir Khan who was dressed in black.
Huma Qureshi was dressed in a white Anarakali suit and Aditi Rao Hydari opted for a beige suit with a royal blue contrasting dupatta.
Esha Gupta was dressed in a pretty yellow and gold saree and was seen chit chatting with Salman Khan.
The event also saw a host of other celebrities from the television industry, with noted names like Shweta Tiwari, Anita Hassnandani, Elli Avram, Rhea Chakroborty.
Ankita Lokhande was also spotted looking stunning in a white saree post her break-up with her ex. Amir and Sanjeeda Shaikh, of "Nach Baliye" fame, were also in attendance at the event. The newly married couple Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover looked great together dressed in white and pink.
Sooraj Pancholi was dressed in a black kurta and denims and attended the ceremony with his mother Zarina Wahab who wore a pink salwar suit. Salman's sister with her husband and their new born baby were also present.
Dino Morea, Sonu Sood and Madhavan were dressed in kurtas and pajamas, and they looked sharp and stylish in desi avatars. Amy Jackson was dressed in a stylish white anarkali suit with a printed dupatta.
Surveen Chawla and Tara Sharma were also among the other best dressed celebrities of the night.
What did you think of the bevy of stars and their outfits? Let us know by commenting below.
- make up tipsOn Suhana Khan’s Birthday, Her 3 Makeup Looks That Proves Accentuating ‘One’ Feature Can Get You Perfect Look
- pulseShahrukh Khan Wins Hearts In Melbourne, Clicks Selfie With Fans
- bollywood wardrobeSuhana's 'Never-Before-Seen' Sexy Avatar Proves That She Can Pull Off Any Look With Ease
- diet fitnessShahrukh Khan’s Fitness Secret Busted!
- bollywood wardrobeLFW 2017: Suhana To Shanaya; Star Kids Who Rocked The Final Day
- bollywood wardrobeAnushka With Shah Rukh Khan Styled Well For JHMS Promotions
- bollywood wardrobeSRK And Anushka Shine In White
- bollywood wardrobeSRK's Uniquely Amazing Look At The Airport Will Steal Your Heart
- bollywood wardrobeSRK and Shakti Mohan Rocked In Style For Yesterday's Dance + Episode
- fashionLIKE FATHER-LIKE SON; SRK-AbRam Twinning On Eid
- fashionWinning Hearts In Style; SRK's Usual Forte
- fashionStyle Fair; Celebs At Gauri Khan's Design Venture Launch