- 33 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth hope to keep Olympic dream alive
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Athiya Shetty graced the ramp for designer Mahima Mahajan on the day three of the ongoing Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week SS20. The designer presented her collection, Miroir and her outfits were about psychedelic hues, tropical prints, and kaleidoscopic embroidery. Athiya Shetty's ensemble was rather interesting. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Athiya wore traditional separates, which seemed perfect for festive and wedding occasions. The actress paired embellished with patterns. So, her blouse was sleeveless and splashed in midnight blue hue. It was a glittery blouse with intricate embellishments and the skirt, on the other hand, was pleated and flared. So, Athiya Shetty'sskirt was adorned with pink, green, blue, and orange nature-inspired accents. We totally loved her skirt with pockets.
A white sheer and crisp stole was tied on her arms and it went well with her attire. Well, this attire of hers was absolutely fuss-free and perfect for young ladies, who don't want to be bothered by dupatta. She acessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece that was studded with precious stones. The makeup was dewy with matte red lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The side-parted layered tresses completed her avatar.
Athiya Shettylooked impressive. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.