Bigg Boss Season 11 contestant Arshi Khan might not have become the winner but she has always given style goals to her fans. Last night, Arshi was present among the top finalists of the most popular Indian reality TV show's grand finale.
She wore an outfit worth Rs 6.25 lakhs for the finale and flaunted it with sheer attitude. The price might be too high; and Arshi managed to keep its worth too. She carried it pretty well along with matching accessories.
The Dress In Lakhs
The actress wore a crimson red cold-shoulder lehenga from designer Riyaz Gangji and it looked quite gorgeous. Arshi looked pretty in the outfit.
The set of lehenga had a plain crimson body with Swarovski and pearl embroidery on the neck, sleeves and hemline. The bell-drop sleeves looked class-apart. The entire outfit described its over 6 lakhs worth.
Along with the stylish lehenga choli, Arshi Khan was wearing dainty and gorgeous jewellery. Her accessories included dangling oval earrings and semi-thick bangles. The permed hair also suited the look.
At The Designer's Studio
Around a week back, Arshi Khan was spotted at designer Riyaz Gangji's studio, where it got confirmed that Arshi would stun us in the finale with one of Riyaz's classy and traditional collections.
At the grand finale, Arshi posted pictures with family, friends, co-contestants and also the host, Salman Khan.
With The Winner
Arshi was seen posing with the title winner of the year, Shilpa Shinde and their co-contestant Akash Dadlani. Both the ladies looked quite gorgeous. In the picture, Shilpa was holding the trophy, while Arshi pointing at her.
With Sapna Chaudhary
She also updated a selfie with another Bigg Boss Season 11 contestant, Sapna Chaudhary, where Arshi's makeup looked quite vibrant. The lipstick matched with the attire, which actually made her look prettier.
With Salman Khan
The sassy and stylish Arshi did not leave the chance to take a picture with the show host and actor Salman Khan. Salman too looked like a dapper in his sequin bordered black shirt and black trousers.
Arshi was escorted by her family to support her at the grand finale. She might not have won the Bigg Boss Season 11 winner's title; but she definitely stole our hearts with her simple yet classy style statement.
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals
- #ANTUMOH: Bolly Divas Sizzled In White And Metallics At Arjun Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding
- Rihanna's B'Day Special: Most Outrageous Looks Where Riri Dared To Bare
- Sonam Kapoor And Rhea Kapoor Look Stunning In Rheson's Latest 80s Fashion Campaign
- Kareena Kapoor Pulling Off Her Chambray Shirt Will Give You Workout Style Goals
- Justin Trudeau's Wife Donned An Indian-wear During Their India Visit
- Best Looks Of Manushi Chillar From The Miss World Tour
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Iulia Vantur Looked Pretty In Her Spring-special Floral Style Book