- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 21 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 21 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Rohit Sharma slams career-defining maiden double century in Test: Twitterati hail the 'Hitman'
- News Pakistan will achieve all FATF targets in time: Shah Mehmood Qureshi
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Jabong presented Bugatti which was a perfect show for all the handsome and stylish men out thee. As it was a show filled with elegance and well fitted tailored suits from the European brand, no one other than the handsome Bollywood star, Arjun Rampal could walk the runway!
Arjun Rampal was the showstopper for Jabong's Bugatti and the actor looked magnificent on the ramp of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2015.
The actor looked smoking hot in an all black casual look which can give men a run for their money!
Arjun graced the ramp for online fashion portal Jabong, which has announced the launch of European footwear brand Bugatti and in-house designer label Sangria days ago. While Bugatti has been presented today, Sangria will be showcased on the finale day (which is tomorrow).
Tailored black suits for men and stunning dresses for women dominated the collection. Check out...
Suits for men
Well tailored suits for men looked elegant on the ramp.
Apart from plain black, checkered printed suits looked stylish.
For women too!
Jabong's Bugatti shoes are not just for men but women too!
From classic pumps to wedges, the ramp looked glamorous.
Apart from footwear, we also saw chic outfits for women which consisted of shift dresses and flowy kurtis.
The handsome Bollywood actor walked for Bugatti wearing an all black long tee with a jacket and not to forget, Bugatti shoes!
For More Images Click Here