Arbaaz Khan is more in the news these days because of his rumoured girlfriend, Giorgia Andriani. An Italian model, Giorgia has not only owned the Internet but has also proved to us that she is fashionable too. Recently, she stepped out in a kickass avatar and gave us a rocking street-style goal.
Not the one to shy away from cameras, Giorgia aced the classic street-style look and gave us one of the best-dressed moments of the day. She wore a simple top and denims and looked just awesome. So, Giorgia sported a green-hued crop top, which was breezy, half-sleeved, and featured an asymmetrical cut.
Giorgia teamed her green top with distressed denims, which was slightly shorter than the normal length and dipped in the natural blue shade. She looked radiant and waved at the paparazzi, who were busy clicking her. However, she didn't opt for the typical sports shoes and instead teamed her attire with flats. Giorgia kept her look jewellery-free and carried a smart bag with her.
We loved that her look was makeup-free too and the sleek long middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
So, we are much impressed with Giorgia Andriani's street-style look. Are you too? Let us know in the comments section.
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before
- Chitrangda Singh's Light Outfit Is Perfect For Brides Who Want To Rock The Minimal Look
- Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Her Jaw-Dropping Fashion Moments Of This Year
- Want Simple Festive Wear Ideas? Take Lessons from Kajol