- 1 hr ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News COVID-19: 7 deaths at Maharashtra's Nalasopara hospital spark anger; relatives allege lack of oxygen supply
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price, Teaser Video Surfaces Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Sports IPL 2021: Zaheer explains how Mumbai Indians will use 'trump card' Bumrah
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Arbaaz Khan is more in the news these days because of his rumoured girlfriend, Giorgia Andriani. An Italian model, Giorgia has not only owned the Internet but has also proved to us that she is fashionable too. Recently, she stepped out in a kickass avatar and gave us a rocking street-style goal.
Not the one to shy away from cameras, Giorgia aced the classic street-style look and gave us one of the best-dressed moments of the day. She wore a simple top and denims and looked just awesome. So, Giorgia sported a green-hued crop top, which was breezy, half-sleeved, and featured an asymmetrical cut.
Giorgia teamed her green top with distressed denims, which was slightly shorter than the normal length and dipped in the natural blue shade. She looked radiant and waved at the paparazzi, who were busy clicking her. However, she didn't opt for the typical sports shoes and instead teamed her attire with flats. Giorgia kept her look jewellery-free and carried a smart bag with her.
We loved that her look was makeup-free too and the sleek long middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
So, we are much impressed with Giorgia Andriani's street-style look. Are you too? Let us know in the comments section.